How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

Discus and support How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unknown17, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Unknown17
    Unknown17 Guest

How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls. Before that I been beated call of duty: ghosts players in the
    past few times and they keep called me a cheater and falsely reported me. I did not use mods so how do i deal with that!?
    Sorry if this is a annoying similar question but those toxic players are falsely reported me and i'm sick of people called me a cheater! Does activision detect and recorder modded activity?

:)

Unknown17, Jan 7, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Best to just report and block those players, and not respond to them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Also make sure you don't respond to people messaging you toxic stuff. Just report, block and let enforcement handle it. The minute you reply back makes it so you are both eligible for a ban or suspension.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Unknown17,

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is report those users and block them so that you don't get in the same lobbies as them. Modders and cheaters are pretty rampant on the older Call of Duty titles because the developers and publishers don't monitor those
    game servers and rather use their resources for their new games.
  6. The Evil Joker6 Win User

report a player for cheating on black ops ghost xbox 360

Thema:

1. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating. - Similar Threads - deal call duty

2. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions: Hey everyone! I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question. Here is the situation: I haven't used xbox game pass ever on...
  3. Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal: I received the one month code for The Xbox game pass through operation spymaster. I claimed it thinking I could add on to that deal, but Now I can no longer buy the 3 month Xbox game pass deal for...
  4. Problem with the $12.50 3 month deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with the $12.50 3 month deal: So i tried to buy the $12.50 deal thursday and Friday, and i do have 30 dollars. However, every time i try to buy it, it asks me “how i would like to pay the rest”. I definitely have enough...
  5. How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers: I have had multiple contact from female xbox gamers all complaining about another gamer called [Mod Removed], he has basically stalked them for months, hounded them for nude pictures, became...
  6. Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal: On many different websites, it tells me that I can update my Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to Xbox One edition for $4.99. Is this deal still in effect? cc5a94d6-cdfe-4d87-9098-67b47dc23c31
  7. Deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals: I just came back from town with a 200 zar gift card i redeem it and then go to buy "Fortnite Save the world"which is 50%off when im on the screen of confirming the price goes back to its normal...
  8. Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass: Went to buy 3 months with points but went to old email i no longer use so i would need another code sent to new email i use today i went from aol email to a g mail....
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 map deals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 map deals?: I would like to see if there is a deal to purchase the 3 map packs that I do not have for COD MWF3 at a discounted or bundled rate. There are 3 of them at $14.99 each, I'd like to play the maps...
  10. Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke!: Save 33% off the download it says. I click it and it says it's £33. What on earth is that about? You can get the boxed version for under £10 off Amazon. How is that even a deal? EDIT: Though on a...