How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

Discus and support How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArslanMD, Nov 4, 2019.

1. ArslanMD
    ArslanMD Guest

How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer service representatives who has no ability to do anything. Some
    hacker still uses my kid's account 2 months later and we paid over a $1000 worth of games and upgrades to this account.

Microsoft has out phone number, our email account that the account was created with and any other information they need but the person that hacked the account has created the 2 step security option on the account and keeps kicking us out and all microsoft
    can do is "to feel sorry for us".

Their automated system is deigned to support hackers and make its customers suffer.

Please if anyone is willing to join a class action law suit against Microsoft for terrible customer service and providing strong support for hackers reply to this thread.

:)

ArslanMD, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Johnny Sinister Win User

Xbox Live Vulneribility Exposed! Microsoft Ignored The Truth

Sorry, but this article is horrible. It is based entirely on hypothetical possibilities with little evidence to back it up, yet delivers like a profound revelation.

Nowhere in the article can it confirm this actually happened, to anybody.

The fact that the person who's account was compromised refused Microsoft's investigation doesn't help his case. What is the thought process behind this? "Hey, my Microsoft account was hacked! Instead of letting Microsoft finding out what happened on their
    network, I will go on the Internets and solve the mystery of hacked accounts myself!" It just really felt like he was reaching.

The technique of guessing passwords (no matter how technologically advanced) is nothing new. Can it happen, sure. Did it happen here, most likely not.

As far as Microsoft's stance on security goes, I hardly think it is fair to declare its "Vulnerability Exposed". I mean, sure they can reduce the number of attempted logins, but I would wager they would be dealing with (and spending resources on) more cases
    of people honestly forgetting/mistyping their passwords than they deal now with legitimate investigations of passwords compromised in this manner.
  4. RobertPachasa Win User

Their is hacker trying to hack me and my friends and threatening to kill little kids.

If you honestly think they hack accounts, call Xbox Support and save the world of XBL some hassel. In order for a user to actually be blocked many people need to report them, but that is the proper way to go. ALOT of these "bad people" will only threaten
    to hack your account. Hacking a game and their own router settings is a lot different then bypassing Microsoft's security into an indivual account.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Deal of the day reaally?

If the OP really wanted this film he would have contacted support and pointed out that there's a deal advertised on the marketplace that isn't working at the advertised price.

Instead he baited a bunch of people on an interweb forum who don't work for Microsoft and they all swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
  6. Gupx UK Win User

Ip adress

Go here for support with your account if you think it has been hacked.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/microsoft-account-how-to-access-a-compromised-account
Thema:

1. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers? - Similar Threads - deal Microsoft supporting

2. No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?: Hey folks! I was wondering, is Microsoft Rewards no longer doing the "Hot Deals?" After the last round of "double donations" disappeared, I haven't seen a new hot deal (where sometimes things like...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  4. microsoft 3 month+1000 vbucks promotion deal problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft 3 month+1000 vbucks promotion deal problem: Hello, I bought the 3 month gold+1000 vbucks deal on December 7th and never received the vbucks. I've checked my xbox messages but no code appears. I made sure I was eligible for the offer before...
  5. Pin code from microsoft for buying gold deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pin code from microsoft for buying gold deal: i brought a deal which gives me 1000 vbucks eirh my 3 month gold off the xbox store , when will my pin come through 189df5a5-7e63-4b81-a4ef-8c9d3138af26
  6. Will I get the Gold game after microsoft deals with their problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get the Gold game after microsoft deals with their problems?: I've been unable to "buy"/download the Dante Inferno's game offered in this month's Xbox Live Gold. I know Microsoft is trying to solve the issue about the dowloadable content and all that...
  7. Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working: I just logged in and did my daily bing rewards search. I decided to check the "Redeem" section because from time to time there will be deals on MS gift cards. I found one - 25% off. I clicked...
  8. Gamerscore Super Deal . Microsoft is funny

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamerscore Super Deal . Microsoft is funny: It is abnormal how microsoft want their users to get the support contacted... however. i used to be a fan of your company, but i´m not longer sure to follow this. I wanted to use the Gamerscore...
  9. Gamerscore Super Deal . Microsoft is funny

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamerscore Super Deal . Microsoft is funny: It is abnormal how microsoft want their users to get the support contacted... however. i used to be a fan of your company, but i´m not longer sure to follow this. I wanted to use the Gamerscore...
  10. Microsoft really needs to deal with these bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft really needs to deal with these bots: For 2 days now, after playing a match of Gears 4 two days ago, I have been getting friend requests almost constantly. The profiles range from 0-20k Gamer Score, maybe even more. They all happen to...