How to delete a party

Discus and support How to delete a party in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't leave my own party, so how do I delete it? ab7c0498-7493-4c37-8793-95b48549ad52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BranHart, Jun 9, 2021.

1. BranHart
    BranHart Guest

How to delete a party

I can't leave my own party, so how do I delete it?

:)

BranHart, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

How to delete a party

Hello there!

If you are using the Xbox App on a Windows PC, please click on the icon that has an arrow pointing away from a tall rectangle. There you will be able to see everything that you need to know about joining or and leaving an Xbox party.
  3. Tretron Win User

can not join live parties.

okay i deleted my profile now and cleared the cache 3 times now.

how ever it is still not working, i get an error that the party i set to invites only but the party is set as open.
  4. juan van Win User

Format Hard Drive

Yes the Slim knows how to format the drive.

If you use one of those 3rd party transfer cables is when you have the problem that is deletes the partitions'
  5. skys7 Win User

Xbox slim formatting itself after shutdown?

Yeah Xbox does not like third party hardware.

Your xbox just does how it should and delete it.

Sorry but sell your Xbox without harddrive or buy a real one.
  6. a1exus Win User

halo 4 : players failed to load content. a player may be missing downloadable content

I don't have any other party, it's only me) so I'm guessing it's my content got corrupted, so how do delete my DLC and re-download it again?
Thema:

How to delete a party

1. How to delete a party - Similar Threads - delete party

2. Recovering deleted messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering deleted messages: If you’re seeing this please please help me. I was playing Overwatch and got so mad I joined a party and told a kid to go off himself. He messaged me a couple days later saying hey can we talk and...
  3. Recovering deleted data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering deleted data: My games were deleted (it happens every couple of weeks. I have opened another thread about that). Is there a way to recover the games data before I download them again? Otherwise, I lost all...
  4. Video deleted even though it had views

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video deleted even though it had views: Hi! I’m wondering if anyone has any advice regarding clips getting deleted even though they have views. My understanding from the Xbox help page is that as long as it had at least one view in 30...
  5. Deleting Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting Xbox Account: Is there a way to delete my xbox account but keep my microsoft account? I am aware that you can delete it from the console if you no longer have any need for the account, but I would like to...
  6. Minecraft random delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft random delete: my sister & I have grinded on a minecraft world on her Xbox account , we have went to play on it today & it’s not there ! How do you get it back because it’s definitely a fault because it’s...
  7. Trying to sign into xbox live on SUPERHOT: mind control delete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign into xbox live on SUPERHOT: mind control delete.: When I try to sign into My game it says: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little while (0x80004005) I have already factory reset my installation of...
  8. Game/Party Invite don't disappear after delete

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Invite don't disappear after delete: As the Text said after getting the latest Beta Update not only having buggy Sound but also been unable to either join invites or delete older ones that are sitting in my List for Hours submitted...
  9. Deleting threads about post party chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting threads about post party chat ban: Actually really poor show for microsoft to keep deleting/hide posts regarding this issue. I understand you lack the capability to fix this issue. Just some honesty would be appreciated. Ive been...
  10. Can't send messages, friendrequest or party invites (also can't delete friend requests)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages, friendrequest or party invites (also can't delete friend requests): This is on my Xbox 360 and as the title says I can' todo any of those things. I sent messages to.My friends and they are not getting them. and if they do they get them an hour- a entire month...