How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

Discus and support How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PascalLabrie, Nov 6, 2021.

1. PascalLabrie
    PascalLabrie Guest

How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played on XBox one s.

I want to begin a new game,but my character pool is full.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

:)

PascalLabrie, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fallout 3 corrupted saves

Try this suggestion;

The only way to manage Xbox 360 cloud saves on an Xbox One is from within an Xbox 360 game.

To delete it from the cloud you need to do what I said in my original post. Start the game, press both View/Start and Menu buttons together which will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Then go to Manage storage where you can manage all your Xbox 360 saves that are stored in the cloud. Deleting
    Saves on Xbox One
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Open the game and when you are at the game's home screen press the view and menu buttons together, go down and go to storage>saved games and delete the game progress.
  4. PascalLabrie Win User

Thank you for the quick response!

That's what i call great customer support!!!!!

Have a nice day

5. Eggnogga Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

6. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
Thema:

1. How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s - Similar Threads - delete old save

2. getting an old forgotten deleted EA account unlinked from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting an old forgotten deleted EA account unlinked from my xbox account: so few days ago i got xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to play few games that require ea account like a way out and NFS heat and i couldnt since my xbox is linked to a REALLY REALLY old EA...
  3. Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.: Hello, I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox app on windows 11 that i couldn't install or play my existing game (posted here: Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable -...
  4. Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...: Hi, I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled that service, but took advantage of a sale...
  5. How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?: I haven't had an Xbox in years, but today I got the Series S, and I've downloaded many of the old 360 games I used to play, in which all of them seem to be running my old save files from years...
  6. Portal 2 will not delete old saves from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 will not delete old saves from cloud: Im trying to start a new portal 2 local co-op campaign. It is impossible for mw to start a new game. i cannot get any option for deleting saved games from the the settings menu, and it only...
  7. Can't get back old saves from deleted account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back old saves from deleted account.: So, a while back I made an account for my Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and it got deleted when my mother was clearing space for a game. It was a free account, and it did not have a password or...
  8. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360: Hello, I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying: "This item cannot be transferred between...
  9. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data: Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I...
  10. Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the...