How to delete Save Data on Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support How to delete Save Data on Xbox Series X/S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya, im trying to delete local save data from Sonic Generations and Sunset Overdrive. Now, on Xbox One, I was told the process is as follows 1.On... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MegaSilver, Dec 7, 2020.

1. MegaSilver
    MegaSilver Guest

Hiya, im trying to delete local save data from Sonic Generations and Sunset Overdrive. Now, on Xbox One, I was told the process is as follows 1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A to open My games and apps.
    2.Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

3.Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller.

4.You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

◦Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

◦Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

◦Cancel will leave your data intact.

Which seems to not work with this current Series X/S UI. Now all I want in question is to leave the cloud data intact and be able to download it when need be, I just want to make a new game to show something and I can’t seem to delete the local save data
    to get rid of it because once I boot up either games the old data comes back from thr cloud which is ok but is there a way to stop that and delete local save data and play with it for a few minutes as a fresh clean slate and then download your old save data
    off the cloud so your saves aren’t gone forever.

Because when I go to saved data on my Series X, theres Delete All, which prompts “If ___ is running, this quits it. Any synced data will still be on Xbox Live. Any Unsynced data will be lost” sounds great! I click on “Delete All” and the data seems to be
    gone, no save on it, boot up the game, the data is still there.

I go down to the game icon under “Delete All” and it reads “Reserved Space” “Installed on Internal” and I click on it and it reads, “Clear reserved space? If ____ is running, this quits it. The game will reserve that space again the next time you launch
    it.” I click “Clear Reserved Space” and boot up the game and the same as before. So I have a question on how to just delete the internal save and not the cloud save and be able to download the cloud save when I need to or just delete the game data in general
    because the Xbox One method seems to not work here? It feels like I can never truly start a new game because most games while Sonic Generations has a New Game feature, I still dont want to lose my cloud saves, but with Sunset Overdrive, there is no New Game
    option and the only way to start a new game is to delete all your saves, so I guess I’m asking 2 questions lol.

:)

MegaSilver, Dec 7, 2020
  2. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  3. AaronAndhee Win User

Xbox wont start up after restart

I have an xbox series s how do you restart that also what your describing sounds like an factory reset wont that delete all my data
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
  5. JosephG7 Win User
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
    1080p is supported by both Series X / S,

However if your only playing at 1080p and have no plan's of upgrading to a 4K TV / Monitor, The Xbox Series S would be recommended as is a 1080p / 1440p gaming console and you would save £/$200, than getting the Series X, as that is a 4K gaming console and
    you would never get to use the full potential of it if used on a 1080p TV / Monitor.

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

1. How to delete Save Data on Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - delete Save Data

2. Why can’t I delete my cloud save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I delete my cloud save data?: I’ve tried to delete my data for games on my Xbox one that use cloud like Forza, Halo, and Minecraft but it won’t work. Everything says to go to games and apps, manage games and add-ons, saved...
  3. How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?: I haven't had an Xbox in years, but today I got the Series S, and I've downloaded many of the old 360 games I used to play, in which all of them seem to be running my old save files from years...
  4. Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore: Today me along with a few friends tried to load up ark on our xbox one s and all the data from the worlds have been deleted and when we have tried to restart its been deleted again. Is there a way...
  5. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?: Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset my save file without resetting my brothers...
  6. Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?: I was organizing my saves on cyberpunk 2077 and I accidently deleted my recent saves. I was hopeing theres a way to recover it. Pls let me know 895ec66d-17a6-4881-8480-726f806660ca
  7. i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were: i was trying to fix a glitch but accidentally deleted save data form minecraft is there a way to get it back (i deleted only on the xbox) 5855bf88-4f00-4d1c-bb9e-dbcb7a34b05f
  8. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.: Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated from everywhere the game still synced and I...
  9. Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trademarked75 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?: I want to start COMPLETELY over in Project Cars 3, but I can't due to it's cloud save. You used to be able to DELETE EVERYWHERE but I no longer have that option. I'm on the Insider Rng and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to delete cloud saves Xbox Series X

2. series x delete cloud save

3. xbox series x delete cloud save

4. xbox series x delete save data,
  5. xbox series x delete game save,
  6. xbox series s delete 360 save data,
  7. erase save frim xbox series s