How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 98665, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 98665
    98665 Guest

When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it

:)

98665, Apr 15, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The best source to update your information for your Microsoft Account would be at
    account.microsoft.com

If you're talking about your billing information, then that gets a bit trickier, where you might have to add a new payment method, associate that new method to your subscriptions, and then remove the old information. You cannot edit or delete items that
    are actively tied to subscriptions, and you can see which are associated where at the Account site under Services & Subscriptions, and you can see your Billing information under Payments & Billing.

Please let us know if you encounter errors or problems during that process and we can help where we can!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi 98665,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are wanting to change the address. You are able to do so on the
    Account website. Once you go there, sign in at the top you will see your info, select that then go to contact info above your picture. At the bottom will see address select address
    book and you can put a new address in and delete the other one.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. choppyseize Win User

I had to go through the desktop site on a PC to remove mine. I think I had to add a new one and then the old one just went away after awhile.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You can reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. Sometimes it takes 30 days before information can be deleted/changed.
  6. Genji Sojobo Win User

New Account AMERICAN billing region not AUSTRALIAN, why?

All I need is for some one to explain the logic of region locking the billing address of a new account made in Australia to America? Why can I not find any simple way of changing my billing address and why is the billing address region locked and unchangable.
Thema:

1. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete billing shipping

2. If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?: If i delete a message on xbox messages, does it delete for the other person? a401fd4e-e670-4c54-91bc-5b662e655476
  3. deleted nametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted nametag: My son deleted my nametag of the xboxone, now i can't sign in at all.. Anyway of gettting it back.. I keep getting a code 0x80a40019 2cec3c9c-0392-44cf-8506-47aaab7d6255
  4. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data: Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I...
  5. Saved game deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game deleted: My xbox has just deleted all saved game progress on all games Oddly enough i still have some progress in some games but cant select levels or use items earned/unlocked Any help/ideas would be...
  6. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  7. How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?: I dont know how to delete accounts in the xbox app adf0a4cd-4f8d-449d-8593-8454f8922d1c
  8. Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.: Card initially attached to account but removed due to "misuse" by child on account. Card has been removed but still billing through a mobile attached to account. Now I'm getting billed to my...
  9. How do i delete a billing profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete a billing profile?: When trying to buy something on my xbox the price is listed in Norwegian Kroner which is correct since I'm a Norwegian citizen and I live in Norway. However, when going further/pressing the buy...
  10. Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile: I'd like to voice my frustration here but knowing these .....'s I'd be banned from the forums. I've searched everywhere but can't find a solution. I just have to say... I have never experienced...