How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 98665, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 98665
    98665 Guest

When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it

:)

98665, Apr 15, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The best source to update your information for your Microsoft Account would be at
    account.microsoft.com

If you're talking about your billing information, then that gets a bit trickier, where you might have to add a new payment method, associate that new method to your subscriptions, and then remove the old information. You cannot edit or delete items that
    are actively tied to subscriptions, and you can see which are associated where at the Account site under Services & Subscriptions, and you can see your Billing information under Payments & Billing.

Please let us know if you encounter errors or problems during that process and we can help where we can!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi 98665,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are wanting to change the address. You are able to do so on the
    Account website. Once you go there, sign in at the top you will see your info, select that then go to contact info above your picture. At the bottom will see address select address
    book and you can put a new address in and delete the other one.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. choppyseize Win User

I had to go through the desktop site on a PC to remove mine. I think I had to add a new one and then the old one just went away after awhile.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You can reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. Sometimes it takes 30 days before information can be deleted/changed.
  6. Spider91610 Win User

Close my account without console ID?

Xbox support cannot totally delete an account, it is an automated process that they cannot interfere with, only happens after a long period of inactivity. If you want to close an e-mail address, change the MS account tied to your profile to something else,
    this free's up the e-mail address so you can delete it! Here is how.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete billing shipping

2. Delete Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Xbox profile: I have a gamertag I have used for years and this is the only platform I don't have it on because when I made the account it wasn't available. Xbox claims that you can change your name once for...
  3. Minecraft World Deleted Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted Randomly: During one of my playthroughs in minecraft on my current main world, my game suddenly crashed and to my suprise when i got back on, the world was completely deleted off my world list. I had copies...
  4. My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4): Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  5. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  6. Minecraft data deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft data deletion: I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!...
  7. health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription: hello, I have a health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription in time, I just left the hospital and I would like to know if my subscription of 3 months remains from or if I can delete...
  8. Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.: Card initially attached to account but removed due to "misuse" by child on account. Card has been removed but still billing through a mobile attached to account. Now I'm getting billed to my...
  9. How do i delete a billing profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete a billing profile?: When trying to buy something on my xbox the price is listed in Norwegian Kroner which is correct since I'm a Norwegian citizen and I live in Norway. However, when going further/pressing the buy...
  10. Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile: I'd like to voice my frustration here but knowing these .....'s I'd be banned from the forums. I've searched everywhere but can't find a solution. I just have to say... I have never experienced...