How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

Discus and support How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to delete my saved game progress for the game FUEL, if anyone can help me solve that problem I would appreciate it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasRoche, Sep 2, 2019.

1. How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

I'm trying to delete my saved game progress for the game FUEL, if anyone can help me solve that problem I would appreciate it.

:)

NicholasRoche, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  3. yanverdavaine Win User

Rare replay Viva pinata TIP : delete corrupted save

On xbox one, i don't see data about 360 game. I can only delete something named "reserved data".

I've delete all xbox 360 data from "system-> stockage" option.

So profiles was redownloaded but with the corrupted save.

The game says i can remove it from xbox but like it's a xbox 360 game (included in Rare replay), maybe acces 360 data will be possible in november...
  4. MerSauta Win User

Hi NicholasRoche,

This should help

How do I access my Xbox 360 cloud saves on my Xbox One console?

Turn on/off Cloud Saved Games on your Xbox 360 console. To do this and to get troubleshooting help, see Store your saved games in the cloud
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello NicholasRoche!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Below I'm going to provide you with a video (direct link) showing you how

to delete Game Saves From Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjYNzMmfsQE

Check out that video, give it a try and let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forum support
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Not a network related issue with profile download in backwards compatibility. (Download doesn't finish)

Hey there Andrzej24!

Sorry to hear about the profile download trouble. Can you try deleting your Xbox 360 Local Save Data from storage, power cycle your Xbox One, and then try downloading your profile again? The option to delete Xbox 360 data should be under Settings > Storage.

To power cycle your Xbox One, hold down power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One powers off.

Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One - Similar Threads - delete 360 game

2. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  3. How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?: I delete cloud game on xbox one to start a new game on xbox 360 through xbox one but my multiplayer save data return. I want it to be delete permanently. f8615c64-dfb8-422f-bbf5-1107f167efa8
  4. How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...: I bought an Xbox 360 and started playing GTA5 under the former owners profile offline, now I'd like to be able to connect online and not have his profile on the system. Can I delete his profile...
  5. YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56...
  6. I have bouth a game "Mafia 2" for xbox 360. When i deleted it,i couldnt find this game in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bouth a game "Mafia 2" for xbox 360. When i deleted it,i couldnt find this game in ...: i have bouth a game "Mafia 2" for xbox 360. When i deleted this game,i couldnt find it in xbox market to setup it again. I dont remember how much time it was ago since i bought this game. But...
  7. XBOX 360 Game Call of Duty: Black Ops II was deleted from Download and Purchase list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game Call of Duty: Black Ops II was deleted from Download and Purchase list: Hello, I've the problem that one of my XBOX 360 games was deleted from the Download and Purchase list. I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops II and some DLC's. The DLC's are available for download but...
  8. Deleted a game on my xbox 360 accidently while trying to re-download it, help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted a game on my xbox 360 accidently while trying to re-download it, help?: I tried to re-download Civilization Revoloution as it recently became compatible on the xbox one and wasn't showing in ready to install but I deleted it while on my 360! Won't show on my download...
  9. YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56...
  10. How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity: When starting x-box 360 games on my x-box one I am asked which profile to sign in as: my current profile, or my old 360 profile I needed to download old purchases. I'm even asked this while signed...