how to disconnect a artics 9x headset?

Discus and support how to disconnect a artics 9x headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; one day i was playing Xbox and i decided to get off and i didn't disconnect it and now i cant disconnect the headset so my brother is playing and now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParkerCravey, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ParkerCravey
    ParkerCravey Guest

one day i was playing Xbox and i decided to get off and i didn't disconnect it and now i cant disconnect the headset so my brother is playing and now i can only here his game play not my computer and it is driving me insane. thank you in advance.

:)

ParkerCravey, Mar 21, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

3. Ghost Rider8672 Win User

help

the artical didnt even introduce game narrorator in it so how am i soppost to turn it off
  4. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

When is Teamdeathmatch etc returning? or is it?

The artic DLC pack is due to be dropped on the 3rd of next month.

6 new weapons

1 game mode

an i can't remember how many maps.
  5. Razor6wwwwww Win User

MInecraft seeds

420 is a good mountain seed and artic seed
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Halo reach mcc

It should be by the end of this month if i read the artical correctly
Thema:

1. how to disconnect a artics 9x headset? - Similar Threads - disconnect artics headset

2. Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting: Hello, I've had my controller since December, in the last two months the controller is constantly disconnecting from the Xbox, taking around 30 seconds to reconnected each time and happening...
  3. Disconnection from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnection from Xbox Live: Hello All First thing do we know if the customer service line is contactable at the moment, or is this currently closed due to Covid-19? Anyways the reason I am writing this is to just ask if...
  4. Controller for xbox one randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller for xbox one randomly disconnects: I've had my xbox one s for a year now and just recently my controller would disconnect from the xbox. I changed out the batteries, still did it. I updated the controller, still did it. I bought a...
  5. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  6. disconnection faults.

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnection faults.: What does error code 262146 mean ? a612e481-8b42-4566-8072-71adadf64e7c
  7. Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently: I've had this series 2 elite controller since Nov, this last week it is disconnected from my xbox one x intermittently, I have to re-sync the controller with the xbox to get connected again. I've...
  8. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  9. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  10. Elite controller 2 disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 disconnecting: I purchased the elite controller 2 around the start of 2020. It worked perfectly fine for a while but then kept disconnecting mid game like every five minutes. I use a Astro A50 wireless so i dont...