How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

Discus and support How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account on Playstation is not able to be logged into and I can't find a way to disconnect it without being logged in. Is there a way to disconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConfinedHarp662, Aug 19, 2022.

1. How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

My account on Playstation is not able to be logged into and I can't find a way to disconnect it without being logged in. Is there a way to disconnect my microsoft account from my ps4?

:)

ConfinedHarp662, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, you're pertaining to disconnecting or unlinking Microsoft and PS accounts for the game Minecraft, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you need to be logged in inside of the game to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. Also, according to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  4. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work

After clicking on Add button, Click Sign in without a Microsoft Account. If you do not see that option, disconnect from the Internet.

You should create a local account, which is an account without a Microsoft Account linked to it.
  6. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
Thema:

1. How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in? - Similar Threads - disconnect microsoft account

2. Microsoft Accounts Needed to disconnect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Accounts Needed to disconnect.: Hi there. I need to disconnect my accidental account on Minecraft. Because I want to play online servers and more. But i can't. You see: Long ago, i accidentally created a accidental account on...
  3. Microsoft account keeps disconnecting on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account keeps disconnecting on Nintendo Switch: I sign in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft. Then I join my server to try and play with two friends. Once I join, I get disconnected/signed out of my Microsoft account. My friends are not able...
  4. Microsoft Account disconnecting on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account disconnecting on Minecraft: I play Minecraft via the Nintendo Switch. I have both a Nintendo and Microsoft account to be able to play online. However, when I try to join a realm, the message that shows is "We could not...
  5. Disconnecting microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnecting microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons ps4: When I go into the settings of the game there is nothing to disconnect my microsoft account from the game. [img] 0b2cee2a-b228-4fbb-b378-b9d34ce77adc
  6. Disconnecting your Microsoft account from ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting your Microsoft account from ps4.: I have such a problem, I would like to connect a new Microsoft account to my ps4 but I can not because there is already an account connected to which I no longer have access. I need help...
  7. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  8. Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account: I recently migrated my Mojang account or a Microsoft account, but I've decided to give the account to a friend. I don't want them to have access to my Microsoft account, so I'd like to revert it...
  9. Microsoft account disconnected (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account disconnected (Minecraft): When I play on Minecraft it won't let me join my friends. Then when I join my own world is says Microsoft account disconnected. If I wait a few minutes it will then let me invite others to join....
  10. HOW COULD "Oops! your microsoft account was disconnected." AIGAIN?! (WARNING: DO NOT DENY...

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW COULD "Oops! your microsoft account was disconnected." AIGAIN?! (WARNING: DO NOT DENY...: Disscusion 404: the arguement I can't get this play game any more worse! it appeared again. THIS IS A SIGN JUST TO MAKE ME SUFFER!!! Minecraft, are you gonna delete this error that makes people...