How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

Discus and support How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MarceloChaves3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this?

:)

MarceloChaves3, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

when you change the password, (write it on a paper and save it in a safe place for not forget)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

You can change your password so the app is no longer accessible on their phone.
  4. Tarnend Win User

have you tried to change your password for your account so that the signed in account on their phone is no longer valid?

Regards
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

6. PalmettoBling Win User

You can manage your devices from your Microsoft Account page at account.microsoft.com

From there you can remove what has access to your Microsoft Account and that will revoke access from that device.

This page here has some more details.

Additionally you can simply change the password to your Microsoft Account and that should revoke access from the devices and require anyone to re-sign in with your account to get access again.
Thema:

1. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device? - Similar Threads - disconnect APP smart

2. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Party chat disconnecting: I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes...
  3. Me desconecta de las Partys en la App [Disconnects Me from the party in the APP]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Me desconecta de las Partys en la App [Disconnects Me from the party in the APP]: A ver, estoy tranquilo con mis amigos en una Party en la app y de repente me saca de la party y me lleva a una que tiene anfitrión y no hay nadie, ni siquiera yo, como hago para evitar este...
  4. AV Receiver | Xbox App Streaming | Disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    AV Receiver | Xbox App Streaming | Disconnect: Hi, i have a Problem with my Setup and couldnt find any Threads regarding this. My Xbox is at the Living Room hooked up to my AV Receiver and working fine most of the time. For gaming i am using...
  5. Disconnected from Xbox party on the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Disconnected from Xbox party on the app: I have the xbox app and an xbox gold membership. I use the app only for parties. It keeps telling me that I have disconnected from the app. My wifi has a strong connection and it was working...
  6. Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app: I use my Xbox 360 console as a way to stream Netflix to my tv. When I boot up the xbox, it connects to Live with no issues. I open the Netflix app and am able to log into and view my account...
  7. Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps: Lately I have had a strange problem that occurs only on my Xbox 360 Slim (I also have an Xbox One Elite). The 360 connects to Xbox Live when I start it up. It stays connected when I play games or...
  8. App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet: Hello, We have an issue where everytime our Xbox One starts an app update e.g. Insider Hub, Skype, etc. all devices in the house including the Xbox itself get disconnected from the Internet for...
  9. Xbox live disconnection/Networking APP issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnection/Networking APP issues: Hey guys, Well where to start.... I've noticed the Xbox live disconnection issue when I first started playing ghost recon wildlands. I would be in the middle of playing and Xbox live would...
  10. My xbox one apps won't update and when they stop working all my devices will disconnect form ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one apps won't update and when they stop working all my devices will disconnect form ...: I'm not sure if this is a xbox live or internet problem, I've got 75mb Internet speeds and never have any problems before but every time a app like skype or onedrive updates its makes my Internet...