HOW TO DISCONNECT PSN AND MICROSFT FOR MINECRAFT PS4

Discus and support HOW TO DISCONNECT PSN AND MICROSFT FOR MINECRAFT PS4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I can't login to minecraft with my microsoft account. The psn is connected, but when I try to enter the accounts, it tells me that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mario_029, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Mario_029
    Mario_029 Guest

:)

Mario_029, Jun 8, 2021
  2. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  3. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
  4. marcelo64617 Win User

Novo Xbox vs Ps 4

cara não estou dizendo que não vai ter mais ta todo mundo falando xbox vc ps4??? não lançou o xbox novo porra para de fazer essa pergunta dizem que o novo xbox sera anunciado em abril mais como sempre são só rumores!!!

nimguem sabe se vai sair o xbox novo espero que não saia pq a microsoft do brasil esta um lixo eles não ligam com o povo brasileiro os jogos demoram muito para sair aki na live br!!!

bom eu sõ estou dizendo isso pq antes do lançamento do ps4 deram varios nomes para ele e a sony ja avia falado sobre um novo console no ano passado mais ninguem sabia como ele seria e nem o nome ae que esta a o Q!!!

a sony disse isso ano passado todos ja sabiam que iria vim um novo cosole mais a microsft não disse nada!!!

a sony pegou a microsoft de surpresa a micro não imaginava que a sony fosse anunciar isso agora eles vão tentar correr atras do preguiso no xbox 360!!!

rumores d que a live sera o dubro do preso e não tera 1 mes gratis!!!

ja a psn sera menos de 23,00 dolares 1 ano como eu disse são só rumores

bom estou muito feliz pq o ps4 lançou assim eu me livro do xbox estou de saco cheio da live só tem apelão nessa porra

e o ps4 tera grupo finalmente suportara até 12 plays no grupo

bom é isso!!!
Thema:

1. HOW TO DISCONNECT PSN AND MICROSFT FOR MINECRAFT PS4 - Similar Threads - DISCONNECT PSN MICROSFT

2. Series S constantly disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S constantly disconnecting from internet: Hi everyone, I've been trying to play Halo 5 recently and my Series S keeps booting me out of every lobby I join. It boots me, then after 5 minutes of trying to queue up again, the game says I...
  3. My Xbox Series S controller disconnects sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller disconnects sometimes: I bought my console some weeks ago and I started to play with rechargeable batteries but there was a point where the controller disconnected (the batteries had energy yet). Then I decided to play...
  4. Random signing out and WiFi disconnects randomly too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random signing out and WiFi disconnects randomly too: Literally as it says, I'll be gaming and then suddenly, I get signed out, which is VERY irritating, as well as the Xbox disconnecting randomly from the WiFi, our old ISP (BT, Plusnet, EE) used to...
  5. Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi every 30 minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi every 30 minutes.: I have been having issues with my Xbox Series X periodically disconnecting from the WiFi. Other devices in my house do not disconnect at the same time it is only my Xbox . Understandably I'm...
  6. MY "Oops! your miscrosoft account is disconnected" IS ALL ON MY...

in XBoX on Windows
    MY "Oops! your miscrosoft account is disconnected" IS ALL ON MY...: I opened my worlds, but all of them are "Oops, your microsoft account was disconected." THIS WAS REALLY TERRIBLE!!!!! Minecraft, REMOVE THIS. THIS IS SO ANNOYING TO OTHER MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS THAT...
  7. Xbox Series X WIFI Disconnections?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X WIFI Disconnections?: Hello everyone! So as the title mentions, my Xbox Series X will sporadically disconnect from my BThub’s WIFI at random intervals. The disconnection itself only tends to last for around 5-10...
  8. Xbox controller disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnecting from console: Hey all Been having an issue for a few months now. Every 2-3 days my xbox series X controllers will randomly disconnect from the series X console. The controller will go unresponsive, then the...
  9. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: Hi, My xbox controller keep disconnecting and then reconnecting again - presenting me with a slow flashing light on the controller. I've power cycled it I've checked the firmware is up to date...
  10. I installed Fallout 76 on my windows 10 PC and when I launch the game, it says disconnected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I installed Fallout 76 on my windows 10 PC and when I launch the game, it says disconnected...: I installed Fallout 76 on my windows 10 PC and when I launch the game, it says disconnected from server. Help!? 183ed231-bfbf-4f18-8410-177cf0a49edc