How to discount my fortnite account on Xbox one

Discus and support How to discount my fortnite account on Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account just wont come back and i was wandiring if you can help 57ab9751-faf0-4360-80a4-e6042657f3db Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fastgod595, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Fastgod595
    Fastgod595 Guest

My account just wont come back and i was wandiring if you can help

:)

Fastgod595, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Ks4lyphe Win User

Do any of your friends have access to your epic games account and the email associated with it?

This is bad news but still, it may not be the case; Unfortunately, they may have deleted your account. I know for a fact that epic games says if you delete your account there's no way to get it back.
  3. Buick GSX Win User

Hi Fastgod595!

I don’t play Fortnite, but are you logged out of your Epic Games account? If so, try logging back in. If you can’t log back in, try to reset the password on your Epic Games account. If it does not allow you to do so, you may be trying the wrong email address,
    or you are putting it in incorrectly.

If your Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription has expired, you will not be able to play Fortnite online, and you will need to purchase a new subscription via the Microsoft Store or by digital code from a retail store.

I hope this helps!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You mean you can't connect your account at the Epic services? Have you tried their troubleshooting steps for this?
  5. PinkiePiper Win User

Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

She was the first to log into fortnite on the xbox. When i tried to log my epic account on it from my profile, it just brings up her fortnite account even if im on my profile. We share one xbox with 2 different microsoft accounts and we share the gold
    for multiplaying. The only way to log her out is to unlink it from the epic games website. I can play everything else independently, but so far have been unsuccessful on having two fortnite accounts on one xbox, even on two different accounts. I know how the
    sharing works, This is Fortnite specific on ONE console.
  6. Ultron 141 Win User

Linking my xbox account to my epic games account

How do i link my fortnite account to my epic games account
Thema:

1. How to discount my fortnite account on Xbox one - Similar Threads - discount fortnite account

2. Descuento de mi tarjeta [Discount on my card]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Descuento de mi tarjeta [Discount on my card]: Necesito ayuda con un problema, me hicieron un descuento de mi tarjeta de banco estado por una suma de 56.990$ desde ''Web microsoft*xbox'' Sin nisiquiera yo estar informado de dicho pago,...
  3. XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?: I would like to buy the XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein and was wondering if you guys have a discounted version available. A new copy of the physical game is $25.99 (amazon), the season...
  4. Descuentos a mi tarjeta sin permiso.[translation-Discounts to my card without permission.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Descuentos a mi tarjeta sin permiso.[translation-Discounts to my card without permission.]: Desde hace unos días quiero contratar el servicio de EA access, quise hacerlo desde mi celular pero la página dice que el nip que me mandaron para verificar mi identidad no es válido aparte de que...
  5. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Xbox gold discounts not appearing on my childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold discounts not appearing on my childs account: Hi, I have just purchased xbox ultimate and i share the xbox with my son. He has received some gift cards and has a large account balance. He has identified a game to buy but it doesn’t give him...
  7. Discount for Students

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discount for Students: Hi Team, I am a student and I have to buy a xbox. Please let me know if I will get student discount on the purchase. Kind Regards Sai Prashanth. V 34cc11e3-08d4-49a2-b5c8-fe58c6a11dc2
  8. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  9. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  10. Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...: I have my main Xbox setup as the "home Xbox" and have the Ultimate game pass option. My son's account is a free account. He can do everything he needs to do on this xbox since it is set to the...