How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the...

Discus and support How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently, my original Xbox 1 has stopped working after an update in approximately January 2022 or December 2021. It's stuck on a completely black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HELP_939, May 14, 2022.

1. HELP_939
    HELP_939 Guest

How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the...

So recently, my original Xbox 1 has stopped working after an update in approximately January 2022 or December 2021. It's stuck on a completely black screen, I can only get to the screen where you 'turn off controller', 'turn off Xbox', or 'restart Xbox'. I have done a ton of research about this and have concluded that I need to do an offline system update with OSU 2(please tell me if I need to do a different OSU for my scenario). I made sure my flashdrve has only the OSU 2 file and that the flashdrive was formatted in NTFS. I put the flashdrive into the xbox and bot the xbox into the troubleshooting menu. Now the problem, the offline system update icon isn't glowing, so I can't complete the offline system update. Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

:)

HELP_939, May 14, 2022
  2. HELP_939 Win User

How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the offline system update

So it doesn't matter which one I use?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the offline system update

Microsoft hasn't supported it for about 3 years, I'd have to look for a third-party technician.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good night

In this situation you will need the attention of a technician as it is possibly a defect.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

There is only one update, files 01 and 02 are different versions, but in the end it will update to the same
  6. HELP_939 Win User

Thank you for the feedback, are there still technicians who will look at an original Xbox 1? Also just to make sure, I am supposed to use OSU 2 now right?
Thema:

1. How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the... - Similar Threads - offline system update

2. Offline System Update not available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Offline System Update not available?: I just got a Xbox One X and the system is been acting up lately, sometimes just freezes on the boot up animation. Or just doesn’t show anything on the screen.. So, I’ve been wanting to reset to...
  3. Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly: So yesterday, I'd turned on my Xbox and it came up with System Error e100 00000701 80070570. I reset the console twice, once to keep the games and apps and then again to remove everything. Didn't...
  4. Offline System Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Offline System Update: I have an Xbox One S and I have an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on startup and once trying to do an OSU (In specific OSU1) it goes through but after clicking the regular update screen...
  5. Performing an Offline System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Performing an Offline System Update: I've done all the steps to do so, but the offline System Update on my screen is dark and i can't click on it. I have waited for a few minutes and it won't appear. The other's showed though. How...
  6. ERROR 0x80070570 system update and E101 at offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR 0x80070570 system update and E101 at offline system update: Hi friends, I get the error 0x80070570 when updating my Xbox. I have done the troubleshoot, reset to factory settings and all sorts. I am getting the E101 error when I do the offline system...
  7. Error E101 900000005 80070570 occurs when offline system update fails.

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 900000005 80070570 occurs when offline system update fails.: Hi my Xbox one S had to do a mandatory system update recently which caused my Xbox to stop working and only let me go on offline mode. I have tried power cycling, resetting my console and...
  8. E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline: so i have an issue with my console, randomly when i was playing the wifi disconnected and my console turned off, when i turn it on, the screen went black. i resolved that issue but now im on the...
  9. I need offline System Update for omega

in XboX Insiders
    I need offline System Update for omega: hello the files for offline system updateof page the xbox not work, i have a error 101. I need a system update file for omega(2102.210201-0000) please help me i can't play in my xbox :(...
  10. [UPDATE] System update failed. Offline download failed. Microsoft has been no help with...

in XboX Insiders
    [UPDATE] System update failed. Offline download failed. Microsoft has been no help with...: I was with another Microsoft answer tech for 4 hours last night and he concluded saying that I would receive an email with the solution or resolution to their investigation in a few hours. It’s...