how to do double screen

Discus and support how to do double screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I connect my Xbox One S to two different displayers, each one with a different account so I can play with my friends at home without another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thy646742, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. thy646742
    thy646742 Guest

how to do double screen

How can I connect my Xbox One S to two different displayers, each one with a different account so I can play with my friends at home without another Xbox or splitting my screen half which is really uncomfortable.

I actually tried connect both of my displayers, but They just displays the same thing...

trans:

我该怎么把我的Xbox One连接到两个不同的显示器上,登陆这不同的账号,这 我就可以在家跟我的朋友一人一个显示器玩,而不是再买一个Xbox或者把屏幕分成两半,这 极其的难受。

我还真试了一下把两个显示器连了上去,但是它显示的东西是一模一 的...

:)

2. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

how to do double screen

I have searched your problem but did not find any solutions unfortunately. Make sure that the game has an option for split screen. And in my personal opinion and experience i do not think that you can do something like that. So it would be better to contact
    Xbox Support
    https://support.xbox.com/
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

how to do double screen

Hello thy646742,

At the current moment, Xbox doesn't support duel monitor setup, if you'd like to use the two screens, we'd recommend getting a secondary console.

Hope this helps! Happy Gaming!
  4. SynysterA7X666l Win User

No full screen possibility for movies seen in internet explorer on XBOX ONE?

While the movie is playing double click the left analog stick and it will go to full screen kinda like how iPhones do when watching something from the safari app
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

How on earth did you manage to do a double double post?
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

NERF the

do you know how long it takes to get a double service star on the tank an almost double on engineer?
Thema:

how to do double screen

1. how to do double screen - Similar Threads - double screen

2. Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day: Attempted to renew an xbox live subscription on the computer and it froze so I attempted it on my xbox directly where it worked instantly. Noticed that I was double billed Must have billed from...
  3. Double gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double gamer tags: Today i wanted to change my gamertag so i messed arounnd with it a little and changed it for a couple of times. I finally found the name i wanted i changed it now i have to gamertags on my profile...
  4. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.: I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few...
  5. : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N: : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N You really should set up port forwarding as that will probably solve your problems. Otherwise, maybe your...
  6. RB and LB double inputing when I press it once

in XBoX on Windows
    RB and LB double inputing when I press it once: I’ve been through 4 controllers and all of them got this bug/glitch in under 3 weeks 8f9d14c5-adc3-42b5-bc0c-f4d7a7c7b622
  7. Double Billed for EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double Billed for EA Access: Hi, I've just noticed that Microsoft have been billing me twice for EA Access for months, taking 2 amounts of 3.99 from my account and while I've cancelled this now (suspect it was my son...
  8. Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen: When going to close Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I accidentally clicked the diagonal double arrows below the X. Now when I click to open the app, it starts to, then abruptly closes. The same...
  9. Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account: Family activity reporting has suddenly started reporting double the screen time activity for my child's account. He is limited to 1 hour each day and I have double-checked that's what's being...
  10. Xbox One Resolution Issue 1080p Doubled Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Resolution Issue 1080p Doubled Screen: Every time i switch to 1080p this happens, and i dont know why, my xbox 360 worked fine in 1080p with this tv, its just the xbox one messes up, can somebody help? i only got the console today, the...