How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

Discus and support How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by out0fshape, Sep 9, 2019.

1. out0fshape
    out0fshape Guest

Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought the game off of Xbox.com and I see it on my Order History but I can't find the game to install it. This
    is all digitally. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I've been trying for hours and it's nearly 3AM.... If I can't figure this out, I hope I can get a refund although it doesn't show the request a refund button.....

:)

out0fshape, Sep 9, 2019
  2. stethepea16 Win User

Make sure to find the game in the xbox store and download it from there, if you can't do that then make sure you brought it on the same profile.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Should be easily available to download as soon as you've purchased or go into the store in Xbox and search it
  4. NLbawz Win User

Hey,

This is easily fixed by going to the store on your console and searching for the game there and then manually pressing the install button.

If that for some reason doesn’t work try downloading the Xbox app and try installing it from there.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Try going to the store on Xbox One and searching for the game. You should be able to install from there
  6. F U I D C Win User

Pretty much just go into the store and search it as everyone else said, and it should say you own the game and click on it and install to the console.
Thema:

1. How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - download install Left

2. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  3. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  4. Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped): So for the last 3 months now my xbox has been having issues finishing the download of games. I have bought expansions to games (Forza Horizon 4) and many other new games (Borderlands 3 mainly) and...
  5. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  6. Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC: Recently I updated my windows10 to SO 18362.356 to properly run the game, but today when I attempted to download it, the store doesnt even show me the "Select a disk with at least XX Gb free...
  7. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  8. Digital download - installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download - installation stopped: Hi Xbox team, Need some help please, I've googled for days, read up on solutions, as well as tried some of them as posted on Xbox Troubleshooting, or what other Xbox Ambasodors have...
  9. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  10. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...