How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

Discus and support How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by out0fshape, Sep 9, 2019.

1. out0fshape
    out0fshape Guest

Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought the game off of Xbox.com and I see it on my Order History but I can't find the game to install it. This
    is all digitally. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I've been trying for hours and it's nearly 3AM.... If I can't figure this out, I hope I can get a refund although it doesn't show the request a refund button.....

:)

out0fshape, Sep 9, 2019
  2. stethepea16 Win User

Make sure to find the game in the xbox store and download it from there, if you can't do that then make sure you brought it on the same profile.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Should be easily available to download as soon as you've purchased or go into the store in Xbox and search it
  4. NLbawz Win User

Hey,

This is easily fixed by going to the store on your console and searching for the game there and then manually pressing the install button.

If that for some reason doesn’t work try downloading the Xbox app and try installing it from there.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Try going to the store on Xbox One and searching for the game. You should be able to install from there
  6. F U I D C Win User

Pretty much just go into the store and search it as everyone else said, and it should say you own the game and click on it and install to the console.
Thema:

1. How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - download install Left

2. Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop: I keep getting an error and it the same. The error code i keep getting is 0x0073CF3 [img] c9158a3c-1f63-4f81-a1b9-b0f7f15c2a01
  3. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  4. The Sims 4 game will not download or install.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Sims 4 game will not download or install.: My Microsoft account is signed into but, the game will not install on my computer/laptop.it will not let me install it. a628ce31-df61-44f3-b16d-550a09c07e26
  5. downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%: so downloaded update took 2 mins now I'm installing it taken 45 mins to do 60% any Idea why the download was about 400mb I don't understand why its so slow I have Xbox one x if that matters...
  6. Eu baixei e instalei ARK com o XGP no PC e nao consigo iniciar (I downloaded and installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Eu baixei e instalei ARK com o XGP no PC e nao consigo iniciar (I downloaded and installed...: Eu passei 2 dias instalando ARK: Survival Evolved de graça pelo app XBOX (BETA) com assinatura Xbox Game Pass, quando já instalei, coloquei para iniciar o app abriu e em 3 segundos, ou menos,...
  7. Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealChesterSlick [link] [comments]
  8. No Mans sky 'installation stopped' when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans sky 'installation stopped' when trying to download: Hi there, I downloaded no mans sky last week from game pass. It downloaded fine. However when I went to launch over the weekend. On the launch screen of game after a few seconds, my xbox crashed...
  9. The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...: - I have conducted a hard restart on my xbox and restart on my modem. - I have cleared local saved games. - I have done a factory reset. - Apex Legends doesn't go past 5.91GB of 40.89GB (14.5%)...
  10. Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue: Hi everyone, I bought and installed "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" game on my PC (currently Windows 10, version 1903) two months ago. After playing the game for a while, I stopped playing it for...