How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

Discus and support How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

How can I insert to invoices my VAT number?

:)

ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018
  2. How does Microsoft get away with suspensions so easily. They are taking our first amendment away.

if you knew anything. Microsoft isn't a private company.

WatchForRiddick, Sep 24, 2018
  3. PhilMawdsley
    PhilMawdsley Guest
    i cant accept the new terms and conditions for my sons account as i no longer have acess to the parental email account

as its a company email it ends in @bbcl.co.uk so i snat make a new one unfortunately and it was delete upon me leaving as is the usual protocol when somebody leaves the firm

PhilMawdsley, Sep 24, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

I don't think there is an option for that in the billing adress screen...

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Is your account set up as a personal account? If so, there's usually not an option to change invoices to someone else.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I don't think there is an option for that in the billing adress screen...
  7. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Is your account set up as a personal account? If so, there's usually not an option to change invoices to someone else.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

no nuketown in black ops 2

This is probably gonna start some sort of compensation firm for all the broken promises games companies have made.
  9. Private Maximo Win User

COD's Online shop launch effected buy Royal Snail strike

it's not normally royal mail who do console delivery's thats companies like YDEL AKA YOHELL .and other parcel firms.
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One & Electric Bill

Hey PG&E! They're the company that got sued by a lot of people that were represented by Erin Brokovich's law firm! :)
Thema:

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person - Similar Threads - download invoices firm

2. Problem for download rocksmith 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem for download rocksmith 2014: Rocksmith did not start on the Xbox anymore. So I uninstalled the game, but can not reinstall it, on the store Microsoft offers only the rocksmith remastered pack where there are only additional...
  3. Téléchargement de mise a jour [Translate] Update download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Téléchargement de mise a jour [Translate] Update download: Lorsque je lance une mise a jour, sur n'importe quel jeux, la mise a jour s'arrête donc installation arrêté puis le jeu en question se retelecharge en entier en gros la mise a jour est annulée et...
  4. Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...: So lets start my first problem when i got my xbox one, the controller didn't have a headphone jack so i had purchased a kinect. About 4 months later it started to act up it was randomly turning...
  5. Download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed: Is there a problem with downloads at all? My speedtest is over 250mbs but the speed on the xbox is 1mbs if I am lucky. The xbox is attached via ethernet cable. Thanks...
  6. telecharger un jeu de xbox 360 gratuit grace au gold sur une one[download a free xbox 360...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    telecharger un jeu de xbox 360 gratuit grace au gold sur une one[download a free xbox 360...: bonjour, j'ai un probleme avec mon abonnement live gold. ce mois ci mars 2019, il ya un jeu metal gear rising sur 360 gratuit et je n’arrive pas le telecharger . j'ai tout essayer console...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]: 我在购买游戏前玩过试玩版,游戏没有问题。购买后在下载中报错:极限竞速地平线4方程式漂移车辆包下载出现错误。我想玩这款游戏,可以帮我解决一下吗? [Translation- I played the demo version before buying the game, and the game is fine. After the purchase, the error was...
  8. Can not download a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download a game I own: I am unable to download trials evolution on my xbox 360 even though I own it. Is there any solution to this please. Thanks in advance e03cf672-404b-4f0a-bee2-ce557c13e0b2
  9. Download speed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Download speed: Just recently my download speed took a giant [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] It will dip as low as 500 kB/s and the average high is now around 32 Mb/s. In the past download speeds ranged from 70 Mb/s...
  10. Witcher 2 won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 won't download: Some time ago Witcher 2 was available to download for free. I claimed the game, played it a bit on my Xbox 360, then had to delete it because of space. Now I'd like to play it again and it's not...