How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

Discus and support How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

How can I insert to invoices my VAT number?

:)

ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018
  2. How does Microsoft get away with suspensions so easily. They are taking our first amendment away.

if you knew anything. Microsoft isn't a private company.

WatchForRiddick, Sep 24, 2018
  3. PhilMawdsley
    PhilMawdsley Guest
    i cant accept the new terms and conditions for my sons account as i no longer have acess to the parental email account

as its a company email it ends in @bbcl.co.uk so i snat make a new one unfortunately and it was delete upon me leaving as is the usual protocol when somebody leaves the firm

PhilMawdsley, Sep 24, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

I don't think there is an option for that in the billing adress screen...

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Is your account set up as a personal account? If so, there's usually not an option to change invoices to someone else.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I don't think there is an option for that in the billing adress screen...
  7. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Is your account set up as a personal account? If so, there's usually not an option to change invoices to someone else.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

no nuketown in black ops 2

This is probably gonna start some sort of compensation firm for all the broken promises games companies have made.
  9. Private Maximo Win User

COD's Online shop launch effected buy Royal Snail strike

it's not normally royal mail who do console delivery's thats companies like YDEL AKA YOHELL .and other parcel firms.
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One & Electric Bill

Hey PG&E! They're the company that got sued by a lot of people that were represented by Erin Brokovich's law firm! :)
Thema:

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person - Similar Threads - download invoices firm

2. Find product code of a downloaded purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Find product code of a downloaded purchase: Trying to find the product code of some game add-ons I've downloaded recently. All I can find is the order number attached to each of the orders listed in my 'Order History'. If anyone knows how...
  3. For some reason taking to long to load After downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason taking to long to load After downloading game: I need help on xbox one s after downloding a game i paid 40$ for it slowed down slowly and the games and apps stopped working 1 by 1 and i reset it but kept all of my stuff but it still isnt...
  4. Download management on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Download management on the Xbox app: Is there any way for me to check the progress of games and/or apps downloading on my xbox without the need to manually check on the console? I would use this feature a lot to check on games...
  5. Downloaded Xbox game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Xbox game not working: Hi, My son just tried to download a game for his Xbox One. He's entered our address, card details etc but he can't get the game to play It shows up in his store, but when he clicks "play", he...
  6. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  7. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071
  8. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  9. cant download xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant download xbox 360 account: I recently wanted to sign into my xbox live account on my xbox 360 to play some games with my friends and I had an error code where i couldnt sign into my account. I read that you have to delete...
  10. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...