How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

Discus and support How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

How can I insert to invoices my VAT number?

:)

ComplexCashew59, Sep 24, 2018
  2. How does Microsoft get away with suspensions so easily. They are taking our first amendment away.

if you knew anything. Microsoft isn't a private company.

WatchForRiddick, Sep 24, 2018
  3. PhilMawdsley
    PhilMawdsley Guest
    i cant accept the new terms and conditions for my sons account as i no longer have acess to the parental email account

as its a company email it ends in @bbcl.co.uk so i snat make a new one unfortunately and it was delete upon me leaving as is the usual protocol when somebody leaves the firm

PhilMawdsley, Sep 24, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

I don't think there is an option for that in the billing adress screen...

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Is your account set up as a personal account? If so, there's usually not an option to change invoices to someone else.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person - Similar Threads - download invoices firm

2. Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360: I just established my Xbox Live account, and purchased Fable 2, as well as the Knothole Island (premium), See the Future (premium), and Bonus Content DLC. The DLC downloads fine to the Xbox 360....
  3. Download of X-Box 360 games to computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of X-Box 360 games to computer: Hello, I have run into a bit of an issue that I was hoping you would be able to assist me with. I have been attempting to retrieve the files of games from my X-Box 360 hard drive via Xport 360...
  4. i can't download my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download my game: hi everyone, i just bought madden nfl 19 and i can't download it. i don't know what to do. please help. 67f8625b-f6d2-45e0-8c2c-0a6e1c201bba
  5. 2 xbox's / 2 gold accounts...how do I play downloaded games on both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 xbox's / 2 gold accounts...how do I play downloaded games on both?: We got a second X Box for Christmas and I'm having problems playing games previously downloaded on the first Xbox on the new Xbox. Son1 plays the XBox One in the living room and son2 plays XBox...
  6. Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...: Hi all, I bought GoW 4 and it includes codes for the aforementioned games. I entered the codes via my xbox store and everything went through successfully, however it's been 24 hours and none of...
  7. Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]: Dobrý den, již několikátý den mi nejde spustit hra Hidden City. Zpravidla musím počítač několikrát restartovat a pak teprve se někdy spustí. Co je za problém? [Translation - Hello,I can not run...
  8. Game issues? Or console issues? Digital download BTW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game issues? Or console issues? Digital download BTW: While playing assassins creed odessey (digital download) and only during this game, the application will freeze then return me to xbox home screen. This happens often usually after prolonged...
  9. I want to download Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to download Fortnite: Split from this thread. I want to download Fortnite In this Computer Window 101 2c874735-d6cf-48af-9d62-0251f2115190
  10. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...