how to edit email

Discus and support how to edit email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all i need to change my account email from ending in .co.uk to ending in .com any ideas how as i never verified my .co.uk email address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shayle84, Jun 5, 2014.

1. shayle84
    shayle84 Guest

how to edit email

hi all i need to change my account email from ending in .co.uk to ending in .com any ideas how as i never verified my .co.uk email address

:)

shayle84, Jun 5, 2014
  2. One obsticle after another - Microsoft Accounts

I understand posting emails.. but Gamertags too?? :S (Would edit my post but not sure how)

MindedCobra94, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest

Did you have an email with EA? coudk have automatically logged you in and all. Check emails they sent me a confirmation email

Fuhgeddit, Jun 5, 2014
  4. how to edit email

Hey there Shayle84 how to edit email :)

I take it you are referring to the email address you sign in with, and that you mistyped .co.uk / .com during the initial sign up? If so then what you would need to do is change the email address associated with your profile. To do this, please see the below
    guide.

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/...witch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Please note that if you run into the following error message "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now." then this will be down to one of three reasons.

1. Your profile is less than 30 days old.
    2. You have already changed the email address tied to your profile within the past 30 days.
    3. You have downloaded your profile to an Xbox or device in the last 30 days.

In each instance, you would simply need to wait for the 30 days to pass. You should have no problems making the changes after that.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

how to edit email

Hey there Shayle84 :)

I take it you are referring to the email address you sign in with, and that you mistyped .co.uk / .com during the initial sign up? If so then what you would need to do is change the email address associated with your profile. To do this, please see the below
    guide.

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/...witch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Please note that if you run into the following error message "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now." then this will be down to one of three reasons.

1. Your profile is less than 30 days old.
    2. You have already changed the email address tied to your profile within the past 30 days.
    3. You have downloaded your profile to an Xbox or device in the last 30 days.

In each instance, you would simply need to wait for the 30 days to pass. You should have no problems making the changes after that.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. MindedCobra94 Win User

One obsticle after another - Microsoft Accounts

I understand posting emails.. but Gamertags too?? :S (Would edit my post but not sure how)
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

when does the beta for world of tanks begin?

Thank you for applying to the World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Beta. If you are selected as a Beta Tester, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process with further details on how to download and play
    the Beta.

See you on the battlefield and Roll Out!

-The World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Team
  8. KoR x WALLST1 Win User

HALO 4 SPECIALIZATION GLITCH/PROBLEM

Ok here's a ? I didn't buy the limited edition and am currently at level 61.. how do I unlock the other specifications. And if I received a email its long deleted by now.
  9. Klokkwork Win User

Can't get back into my account, Microsoft refusing to help

In addition to your login email, there are three other spaces on your account where emails can be set.

-

Contact Email: This is where you receive notifications, such as impending renewals, purchases, cancellations, etc. This can be edited on your console in Account Management, by selecting "Billing Information."

-

Security Email: This is where the Xbox.com website sends you verification codes and password reset requests. This can be edited by going to account.live.com and selecting Edit Security Info, as mentioned by Fred.

-

Marketing Contact Email: This is where Xbox sends you promotional emails, and messages from Xbox's marketing partners. This can be edited from xbox.com/account, by selecting Contact Preferences.
Thema:

how to edit email

1. how to edit email - Similar Threads - edit email

2. Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery: Bonjour j ai besoin d aide, la Xbox One de mon fils eu un beug au démarrage la seul solution étais de réinitialiser la console, ce que j ai fait sauf que je ne ai pas noté l adresse mail qu on a...
  3. Transferência de Gamertag XBOX para outro Email. [Edit - Translation] - Transfer from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferência de Gamertag XBOX para outro Email. [Edit - Translation] - Transfer from...: Olá, Eu usava uma conta Xbox em um Email de um responsável, e gostaria de (se possível) transferir os conteúdos da conta para o meu Email que estou usando agora. Eu não sei se é possível mas se...
  4. Cambiar correo electrónico de Xbox? [Edit - Translation] - Change Xbox email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambiar correo electrónico de Xbox? [Edit - Translation] - Change Xbox email?: Tengo un correo antiguo en mi perfil de xbox, quisiera poner el que uso actualmente pero no eh podido, solamente sale cambiar alias pero esa opcion es crear un nuevo correo que no me interesa, hay...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.: Greetings im known as nastro18 on minecraft, when the windows 10 edition of minecraft got released I was foolish enough to claim it on the wrong hotmail account , i.e. the wrong account is this...
  6. Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...: In addition to the problem outlined in the title, I can only see Breakthrough as an option for mulitplayer. a906e13f-f884-4d96-935d-806ee677988a
  7. Got notification to correct my email, but when I go to edit its correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got notification to correct my email, but when I go to edit its correct.: Got notification to correct my email, but when I go to edit its correct. bc81bb22-6828-42cf-804a-907e50f213b8
  8. I never received an email with the game code for Gears of War Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never received an email with the game code for Gears of War Ultimate Edition.: I entered the code that came with my Xboxone at Xbox.com/name your game and it said an email would be sent but i never received it. can this be resent? f4908079-a6a1-4acb-808b-69de18dccbb0
  9. Change Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code to another email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code to another email?: Hi there. I know if you have the full version of Minecraft linked to your Mojang account, you can get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free on Windows 10. But I accidentally activated it to my...
  10. Activate ''Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition'' on the new email , i need a new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate ''Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition'' on the new email , i need a new ...: I received the key to the "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition '' (because I have original minecraft on account mojang), the problem is, I activated in my old e-mail. Use different emails to switch...