HOW TO EDIT/REMOVE LOCATION ON XBOX ACCOUNT?

Discus and support HOW TO EDIT/REMOVE LOCATION ON XBOX ACCOUNT? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guys! ive been considering getting a new xbox soon. so, i downloaded the xbox app to take a look at my account that i’ve had since like 2015. i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tamekangaroo, Aug 17, 2021.

1. tamekangaroo
    tamekangaroo Guest

hi guys! ive been considering getting a new xbox soon. so, i downloaded the xbox app to take a look at my account that i’ve had since like 2015. i was wondering how i could edit or remove the location from my account? and is the location visible to others? if so how could i hide it? i want to hide it for privacy reasons and i haven’t figured out how to and was wondering if there was any way to do this online since i don’t currently have the xbox yet, or do i have to wait until i get the actual xbox to change it on there? because none of my friends profiles have locations on them when i go to look at theirs. (also if anyone knows how to edit/remove followers from the mobile app or online that would be great too)

HOW TO EDIT/REMOVE LOCATION ON XBOX ACCOUNT? [​IMG]

:)

tamekangaroo, Aug 17, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    You can adjust these privacy settings for your account using this link.
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And sadly it is not possible to manage the followers on the Xbox app. You can manage your followers on the Xbox app for PC or on Xbox.
  3. SeaThiever Win User

Xbox, Why Exactly Can’t We Mass Delete Friends?

Microsoft/Xbox,

what are you waiting for??

where is the Edit Button?

How to Mass Remove Friends?
  4. HALO MUMMIE Win User

Removal of code of conduct

It is now the end of March and I am still wearing the code of conduct on my profile page. This is a disgrace. For 6 months now I have pleaded for it's removal and it is still there. I cannot change it as I no longer have a bio, location, or name edit buttons
    on my profile settings. Surely to God someone there can remove it. You guys put it there, so you guys know how to remove it. PLEASE do so.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full

That happens when you fan have a lot of dust or the location it's not properly ventilated.

I really recommend to call Xbox Support and se how you can removed that dust or change tour console of location to se if that works.

Regards!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

Hey there,

You are given a 5 minute window to edit your post before the ability to edit is removed. The Gears of War 4 bundle included the codes inside the box, and were not sent out via Xbox Live message. Only digital pre-orders would have been sent the codes through
    Xbox Live messages. The best advice we can provide here will be to check the box your console came in to find the codes, however we are unable to assist further if the codes cannot be located.

We hope this helps clear up the concern, and we hope you are able to locate the codes!
Thema:

1. HOW TO EDIT/REMOVE LOCATION ON XBOX ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - EDIT REMOVE LOCATION

2. Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING: so this is a problem I'm having for the past few weeks basically i migrated my java account , everything went well, i got the cape and i even got a email saying that the migration process was...
  3. Remove Java Edition of Minecraft and Install the Windows Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Java Edition of Minecraft and Install the Windows Edition: After purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft I found it does not allow interaction with iPad players. I then purchased the Windows 10 Edition since I know of other players that can actually...
  4. AC Valhalla update removed ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Valhalla update removed ultimate edition: Has anyone done the lastest patch for 1.1.2 and it has turned the ultimate edition into a standard edition? 3e5d82ea-b6cc-4d98-9e15-a5320b73784d
  5. Please, edit or remove Space Hulk: Tactics description for xbox. It's NOT Online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please, edit or remove Space Hulk: Tactics description for xbox. It's NOT Online or...: Hi. Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one it's misleading advertising (on xbox.com). Game description and Capabilites say ("Online Multiplayer (2)" "Test your skills against other players in the online...
  6. Removing/editing old post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing/editing old post: Hello, Is it possible to delete or edit a post in a threat that is locked? I contacted Microsoft but they have no way to do it. They recommended me to ask you guys here. Hopefully an admin will...
  7. Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...: Hallo, leider wurde trotz mehrfacher E-mails und Telefongesprächen bzw. Kündigung nunmehr wieder eine neue Rechnung mir zugesandt. ( 12,99 Euro ) Obwohl mein Enkel nicht volljährig ist. Ist...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Language Setting Removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Language Setting Removed: Hi. I was wondering if there are any plans on bringing the language option back on Minecraft Xbox One Edition? For some odd reason, it no longer appears in the menu. The only roundabout way to...
  9. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition removed: Dear support team, I've bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on march 29 2017 Recently, I realized that this edition was removed from the store, and a new eition named "Halo Wars 2 Complete...
  10. Halo Wars DE removed from Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE removed from Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Bundle: Hi, I own Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, and it included Halo Wars DE, but yesterday when I launched Halo Wars DE, it popped out an error code 0x803F8001, so uninstalled it and try to download...