How to enable my tpm 2.0 and secure boot

Discus and support How to enable my tpm 2.0 and secure boot in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Good day everyone! Pls help me to fix this kind of problem I have I can't play various games like valorant due to some kind of error. The error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IanMendoza4, Dec 8, 2021.

1. IanMendoza4
    IanMendoza4 Guest

Hello Good day everyone! Pls help me to fix this kind of problem I have

I can't play various games like valorant due to some kind of error. The error stated that I need to enable my tpm 2.0 and secure boot to play different kinds of games. Although, I try to enable it in my bios setup and it is stated that my tpm 2.0 and secure boot are already enabled. My tpm 2.0 already working but I find out in my system information that my secure boot state is still "off".

:)

IanMendoza4, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

There is no option to enable or disable TPM through Windows. On this link, you have all the information about it and some instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ena...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

Ok did you do a pc health check?

Are you failing anything like tpm or secure boot ?

Not sure why you downloaded the iso when you can use the updste takes less space

Unless you are trying to bypass the tpm requirement

.fyi without secure boot or tpm you can't use certain things including certain games and yes ms does mention that without those 2 certain features aren't enabled
  4. RaIINSeN Win User

Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

as i said i wanted to do a fresh install, yes i pass tpm and secure boot
  5. Farscape247 Win User

my windows 11 won't let me play my steam games,come on let me keep the games allow all games i can play

he has a 5900x, it is baked into the cpu so he will have it, just needs to enable it via the bios. new boards don't need tpm built in as most new cpu's have it already included.

Ever since Skylake (6th gen), nearly all Intel CPUs have an embedded TPM 2.0 that Intel calls Platform Trust Technology (PTT). AMD CPUs have an embedded TPM 2.0 called fTPM since the AM4 platform (2016)

but the crux is that microsoft still only want to support 8th gen intel (and one version of 7th gen) and 2nd gen ryzens.
  6. ngocphi Win User

my windows 11 won't let me play my steam games,come on let me keep the games allow all games i can play

IIT Is TPM and has nothing to do with games you enable it thru the bios and your windows settings

I run steam games fine as I have a 9th gen ryzen 7

However if you don't have tpm 2 you will have issues with apps

What gpu do you have ?

Amd and nvidia are best for gaming

5gen ryzen is bit old
Thema:

1. How to enable my tpm 2.0 and secure boot - Similar Threads - enable tpm secure

2. How do I enable Multi-player mode on Minecraft after account migration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable Multi-player mode on Minecraft after account migration?: Shows disabled after launching. Java edition, Win10 I've spent 7 hours so far trying to get Minecraft to work after the account migration, hopefully I'm almost there....
  3. I can’t sign into my Twitch on Xbox after enabling 2Fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Twitch on Xbox after enabling 2Fa.: I’m trying to log into my twitch account on Xbox after enabling 2FA but, I’m not unable to sign back up in my account. Every time I try it shows a screen saying ‘Join the Twitch community! Scan...
  4. 1440p + HDR without enabling 4K in the settings

in XboX Insiders
    1440p + HDR without enabling 4K in the settings: HDR is a separate checkbox in the settings menu, but does not enable in games without 4K also enabled. Is there an option to display 1440p + HDR without 4K downscaling? submitted by...
  5. Cannot "Enable Mods" on Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot "Enable Mods" on Oblivion: When I go into the xbox app, and to the oblivion game page; I click the ... and when I try to enable mods, the button is disabled: [img] I seen a thread that said if there are some kind of...
  6. I can't ENABLE MODS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't ENABLE MODS: I want modify Halo Master Chief Collection, however the button "enable mods" doesn't works. I already ran the game , update the xbox application but the button doesn't works ;-; [img]...
  7. Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc: On Saturday December 4th I bought an LG C1 65 ". When I connected the xbox directly to the TV to have 4k 120hz VRR etc ... I discovered the delay in the dolby atmos connected to my AVR-X1500H, i...
  8. How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign): Hi! I have an Xbox dev kit. I want to enable the SMB sign for all hosts in my company. How to do this for the Xbox dev kit? I read I need to disable anonymous access to file share on Xbox, but I...
  9. Can't enable mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enable mods: Hi I'm trying to enable mods on football manager 22 through the Xbox app on pc however when I click enable mods it says IDs not available for children and teen users and the enable mods button is...
  10. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...