how to enable privacy settings when under 18 account

Discus and support how to enable privacy settings when under 18 account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i set my account age to 115 when i finally had ownership from dad. can somebody explain how to access settings for privacy while under when you dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigZone904, Dec 5, 2020.

1. CraigZone904
    CraigZone904 Guest

i set my account age to 115 when i finally had ownership from dad. can somebody explain how to access settings for privacy while under when you dont have family account or parental controls set/

:)

CraigZone904, Dec 5, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Blocked from adding friends.

That happens when you have registered an account under 18+ of age, as such that account is a child account and only the parent account can change privacy settings
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minicraft

In case of a child account (under 18 of age) only the parental account can change the privacy settings
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Crashing and privacy settings

If you have set your account as a minor (under 18+) your parental account should change your privacy settings.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

If you have set up the account under 18+ of age you have to change the privacy settings through the parental account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

If you have registered a child account (under 18+ of age) your parental account should change the privacy settings.
Thema:

1. how to enable privacy settings when under 18 account - Similar Threads - enable privacy settings

2. Screen flicker with XSX and HDR enabled.

in XboX Insiders
    Screen flicker with XSX and HDR enabled.: This seems to have happened with one of the latest builds. Whenever I load up an HDR capable game, the screen constantly flickers in and out. On my TV info box that appears it seems to be going...
  3. Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X: I have a brand new ASUS VG27WQ monitor that runs 1440p at 120hz. I'm trying to change the settings in the xbox to take the 1440p at 120hz. I've disabled 4K, changed from auto detect to HDMI. My...
  4. Is there a reason that the Xbox Series X does not support HDR with Full RGB enabled?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason that the Xbox Series X does not support HDR with Full RGB enabled?: When enabling Full RGB on my Series X it disables HDR. HDR only seems to work with the standard colour space. Is this something that can be fixed in a future update as I can't think of any reason...
  5. Please enable the use of a mouse in Edge on the Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please enable the use of a mouse in Edge on the Xbox!: I want to make a suggestion. I am a teacher and as you probably know, education providers in the UK are all closed and as yet do not have a re-opening date. There is a massive shortage of home...
  6. Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?: I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something it tell's me I can use the 5 dollars? Or no....
  7. how to enable multiplayer setting in Microsoft account for Minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    how to enable multiplayer setting in Microsoft account for Minecraft java edition: Hi I am playing mine craft through minecraft launcher using Microsoft account, but i am getting error message that"multiplayer is disable , please check microsoft account setting" please help me...
  8. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...
  9. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings: I have Realtek High Definition Audio and this is the only device enabled and set as default. Same for both Speakers and Microphone. I use a standard analog headset and microphone plugged into...
  10. Exactly what privacy/safety settings need to be enabled for a child to access Minecraft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exactly what privacy/safety settings need to be enabled for a child to access Minecraft ...: I set up an Xbox Live account for my 10-year-old son because he really wants to be able to access Minecraft servers, so that he can play with more people than just me and his little brother. But...