How to enroll a preview program?

Discus and support How to enroll a preview program? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to be part of the preview program any ideas how?? Or can someone help me enroll? 2e106edb-8939-4169-995e-1e20db8211bb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TurbidPine216, Nov 21, 2015.

1. How to enroll a preview program?

I would like to be part of the preview program any ideas how?? Or can someone help me enroll?

:)

TurbidPine216, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Preview Member - 1409 Update

Hi Guys I'm not to sure where to post this but Ill try here. I accidentally unenrolled myself from the beta preview and I cant seem to re enroll myself from the preview beta app on my dashboard... Any ideas on how I can re enroll?

x ANTISTATE x, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Preview Enroll

My enrollment has been pending for the preview updates for around two weeks now, and I wasn't wondering when it will be till I am enrolled and can test out the preview update

BelieveinPisToL, Nov 21, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Invites to the preview program are not sent out over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I am aware, the preview program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently looking to enrol new members. If you are invited you may be placed in a queue of many others waiting to join.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 21, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Invites to the preview program are not sent out over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I am aware, the preview program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently looking to enrol new members. If you are invited you may be placed in a queue of many others waiting to join.

Thanks!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Help: Preview Program Brightness Problem

As a side note, if you cannot access the preview forums be aware that you must enrol your xbox into the latest preview even if you were previously enrolled into the earlier previews, if you launch the Xbox Preview dashboard app, select the registration option
    and enrol for the latest xbox experience preview then once the Xbox is enrolled you should be able to access the preview forums.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't get to preview forums

As a side note, if you cannot access the preview forums be aware that you must enrol your xbox into the latest preview even if you were previously enrolled into the earlier previews, if you launch the Xbox Preview dashboard app, select the registration option
    and enrol for the latest xbox experience preview then once the Xbox is enrolled you should be able to access the preview forums.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Preview Enroll

Hey there!

That's a question better suited for the
    Xbox Preview Program forums
    . They have a better handle on that stuff so head over there and see if you can find answers.

Thanks for understanding! :)
  9. {Parity} Win User

Preview Enroll

You will just have to wait until it is accepted. No one in the forums has any information on if/when an enrollment will be accepted.

Good Luck!!
Thema:

1. How to enroll a preview program? - Similar Threads - enroll preview program

2. I accidentally un enrolled from the preview program!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally un enrolled from the preview program!: A support member told me to post this here. I accidentally un enrolled from the preview program trying to un-enroll from the NXBE (New Xbox One Experience) and need to be re invited to the preview...
  3. Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help: So i bought a new xbox one and i need help geting the insider program from my old xbox one to my new xbox one. I am currently enrolled on my other xbox one console and would realy like to move it...
  4. Trouble with New Enrollment of the Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with New Enrollment of the Preview Program: i download the insider app a week ago did all the quests i could and enrolled into the preview program but while i was pending my son was messing about with our windows 10 gaming pc and i have the...
  5. purchased Xbox one second hand from gamestop, it is enrolled in preview program and having ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased Xbox one second hand from gamestop, it is enrolled in preview program and having ...: My girlfriend and I purchased an xbox one from game stop about a month and a half ago. We were curious as to why there were updates so often for the longest time and after the latest update it...
  6. My newly bought (used) console is enrolled in Preview Program and I want to un-enroll it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My newly bought (used) console is enrolled in Preview Program and I want to un-enroll it: I spoke to a chat agent, and explained my situation and was directed here. I bought a used console privately, and the console was enrolled in the preview program from the previous owner on his...
  7. Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?: A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are still here? 83ab2e0e-9030-48b5-9ef8-f705c9d4b8c2
  8. Xbox 1 S console enrolled in preview program not receiving latest system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S console enrolled in preview program not receiving latest system updates: I was provided the following link https://t.co/UmgqSA6ZnR to open up a support request for my console enrolled in the xbox preview program. I am not on the latest release for the preview program....
  9. Preview Program un-enrolling trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program un-enrolling trouble: I recently decided to opt-out of the preview program on my console. The status of this is listed as "Pending" but I saw the change occur today and thought I was out of the program. But I keep have...
  10. XB1 Preview Program Dis-enrollment Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Preview Program Dis-enrollment Bug: Hey everyone, I wanted to hop in here and post this for anyone who may have been dealing with the same headache I have been dealing with for the past week. SO I WAS a member of the xbox preview...