How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D

Discus and support How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi friends, I've been trying to export avatars for 3D printing for a long time. I saw that there is a version of the Xbox Avatar Editor that has an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NERDEANDO, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

1. /u/NERDEANDO
    /u/NERDEANDO Guest

Hi friends, I've been trying to export avatars for 3D printing for a long time. I saw that there is a version of the Xbox Avatar Editor that has an export button, but the problem is, I can't upgrade to that version. I'm still with 100.1804.3001.0 I'm part of Windows Insider, but I still can't get to versions that support 3D export.

submitted by /u/NERDEANDO
    [link] [comments]

/u/NERDEANDO, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Region Ukraine

Hello sQuartwox,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no
    longer available in all regions. For more information on our exporting practices, visit

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/exporting/default.aspx
  4. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
    Yup. I don't really like Xbox One's UI too. Too many boxes. And TBH it doesn't show our 3D avatars as well as how they do it on Xbox 360. But it'll be shweet if and when they do this and roll it out on Xbox One X.
  5. NetshadeX Win User

3D game titles?

I own a 3D set myself and Avatar is hands down the best 3D title yet. Best 3D visuals that is. The game itself is mediocre but the stereoscopic 3D is way better than black ops and crysis. The Avatar game allows you to adjust the 3D settings according to
    the size of your screen and the viewingdistance. The game looks spectacular in 3D, especially the wide open vistas
  6. Private Maximo Win User

Xbox 360 3D Games!

Not a fan of 3D gaming but love 3D films :D

On the 360 3D games

Cod Black Ops

Crysis 2

Thema:

1. How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D - Similar Threads - export avatar

2. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  3. Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.: My problem is that I am a content creator and I export clips from my Xbox to One Drive on my phone. I have been doing that for a long period of time but recently I have been having some issues. I...
  4. Club xbox data export

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club xbox data export: I have a club ( linked with minecraft realm ). I want delete it (i know how do it) but first i want save in a file all post and pictures of the club. How i can do it? [img]...
  5. How do I export/download my capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I export/download my capture?: I have uploaded a capture from my Xbox One, which is no fully visible/viewable on my PC. But I want to export the clip so I can edit the clip and add a voiceover, my own intro etc. But I do not...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.: How do I export my world in minecraft windows 10 edition, to launcher of minecraft java? Well when I put it does not appear, but in the versions of pc to pc java it appears, but only the minecraft...
  7. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  8. Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4: This seems to be an extremely elusive process, I can't find much on the topic. Here's what I have gathered thus far. How do I export Lego® Rock Band into Rock Band 4? According to this link, the...
  9. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks: I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are...
  10. Lego rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego rock band export key: Can I buy the export key for Lego Rock Band on Xbox One? Or do I have to buy it on Xbox 360. I'm trying the Microsoft Xbox store but I can't seem to find where I input the export code. Any...