How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...

Discus and support How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Under the Manage Games & Apps screen, and in the section for updates, I have several games that are listed that show updates available. How do I find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxSomeonexX, Oct 7, 2019.

1. XxSomeonexX
    XxSomeonexX Guest

How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...

Under the Manage Games & Apps screen, and in the section for updates, I have several games that are listed that show updates available. How do I find out what each update includes?

If I select File info it just provides InstanceId, ContentId, ConsoleType with tech information fields.

If I select Update, it just says it could take awhile and starts updating, but provides no information on what the update actually is.

On the Playstation, it has a change history section that shows all new update information. Is there a similiar thing on the Xbox or a different place to go instead of having to go online via a browser and hunt and peck for information on each game?

:)

XxSomeonexX, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games & Apps Screen

Sadly you can't and I think that's a real shame. I would like to see this feature myself.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games & Apps Screen

No, unfortunately, the Xbox doesn’t have this feature. The fastest way I to find out what the updates include would be to visit the Developer’s Twitter or webpage. I’ve noticed a bunch of games and developers are very active on Twitter in regards to updates
    and support.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

My suggestion is to try in the official clubs for games. Some developers will post patch notes or make a general post about an update being available.

For example, here is a screenshot I took from the official Forza 7 club when they posted about the December update.

https://i.imgur.com/JV1kHxY.png

Unfortunately the only other option, at the moment, is to search online (or they are shown somewhere in the actual game).
  5. XxSomeonexX Win User

Thank you for the timely reply. But what I am actually asking is the details of the update itself, like the change history, the list of bugs fixes and new or changed features, or like information. The size of the update would be nice to know though because
    some of them are quite large.
  6. MerSauta Win User

Sadly this info isn't on the Xbox (I'm sure it will come in the future), you will need to go to the developer of the game to see what changes are made in the update.
Thema:

1. How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games... - Similar Threads - find Game Update

2. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  3. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  4. XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified": I just re-installed windows and wanted to use the XBOX Game Pass app but cannot login due to this error: [img] I tried a few suggestions on the internet related to other errors but none of...
  5. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  6. Find ALL games (fixed!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL games (fixed!): A while ago i asked if anyone knew how to unhide games previously hidden from your ready to install section without going in the store or looking in your purchase history and everyone agreed its...
  7. My games and apps can't find updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps can't find updates: I don't know how long this has been going on but the xbox doesn't find updates. The only way of knowing if a game needs an update is if I start the game and it says that I need to update and then...
  8. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360: I need help looking for the original xbox support update for the xbox 360 and I cannot seem to find the correct page that was moved from the xbox support site. b4a74a8c-0eb9-4b4e-834c-13b016143837
  9. Xbox 360 game needs to update but can't find the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game needs to update but can't find the update: So,i had a Xbox 360 that i haven't used since the PS4's release (You probably know why) And today is the first time i used it in years.I had GTA SA on the xbox 360,so i tried to play it but when i...
  10. Your OS Update Did This... Can't Find External HDD or Play My Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your OS Update Did This... Can't Find External HDD or Play My Games: First started off with the code '0x80270300'. Hard reset the console... Now have code '0x87e000c8'. I cannot find my external HDD in storage settings. Microsoft, fix this NOW. PS.... The new...