How to find linked accounts?

Discus and support How to find linked accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, need some help. How do I find my list of linked accounts on here? I'm trying to find my linked ea account so I can unlink it (hopefully). I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MinedBoarSR, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MinedBoarSR
    MinedBoarSR Guest

Ok, need some help. How do I find my list of linked accounts on here? I'm trying to find my linked ea account so I can unlink it (hopefully). I do not have access to my rocketmail email anymore and my old ea account is under that specific email address.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

:)

MinedBoarSR, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Find an email address linked to a gamertag

Have you tried the steps
    here

Daft Badger, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Find an email address linked to a gamertag

Hi everyone,

I changed my xbox and wanted to use my xbox account to my new xbox to play the games I already started on the previous one.

However, I don't remember the email address I used to create my xbox account. I just have the gamertag. How can I find the email address linked to my gamertag please?

Thanks!

SacOrage2258987, Sep 7, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage

ChiefJoboo, Sep 7, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  6. the dammend Win User

Games for gold wont download

It's a tp link router how do I find my isp
  7. JUKE5Y Win User

Any reason why this thread was deleted?

Ken,

How did you find that link? Is it visible from google say?
  8. pawncrackers Win User

resetting the system for resale

Hi there,

Please see this link on how to reset your 360. Tried to find a link via Xbox.com, but it was a little harder to find, surprisingly!

https://www.wikihow.com/Reset-an-Xbox-360

Hope this helps,

Best,

L
  9. beartail 98 Win User

corrupt data???

Cant find a forum telling me how stop it could someone post a link???
Thema:

1. How to find linked accounts? - Similar Threads - find linked accounts

2. I cant find my windows 10 minecraft and what account i linked it with

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find my windows 10 minecraft and what account i linked it with: I have looked on the account i used for my mojang and signed into that and looked at my order history and i already redeemed the code but i dont know what account i redeemed it on...
  3. Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone: It don't see the code on the update screen like the app says 34df15c3-0a72-4bb3-9922-ffb90d81392b
  4. Can't find a way to get the app link for the preview program on my new xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find a way to get the app link for the preview program on my new xbox: I want to start out by saying after dealing with 1 800 4myxbox I have a new and deep appreciation for what you guys do. Seriously. You guys keep things working for alot of people. Anyway I have a...
  5. youtube/xbox linked....how can i find out my youtube sign-in info from xbox website on the pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube/xbox linked....how can i find out my youtube sign-in info from xbox website on the pc: ok this is kind of a weird situation. my xbox and one other device (an android phone) are both logged onto the same youtube account. the problem is i cannot see any of the log in information in...
  6. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...
  7. Find an email address linked to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find an email address linked to a gamertag: Hi everyone, I changed my xbox and wanted to use my xbox account to my new xbox to play the games I already started on the previous one. However, I don't remember the email address I used to...
  8. Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?: I had an account a couple of years ago which was my name exactly 'Keiran Turner' which I was happy to of claim before anybody else did but stopped using my xbox 360 a couple of years ago which is...
  9. Suggested friends section Find Facebook Friends link problem issue on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggested friends section Find Facebook Friends link problem issue on xbox one console: Hi I have a issue already on my xbox one is that i try to link my facebook account to xbox one to find facebook friends and i received a error message : Something went wrong there. Select Find...
  10. Can't find link to download preview program app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find link to download preview program app: Level 1 Posted 20 Jan 2016 2:43 PM I want to start out by saying after dealing with 1 800 4myxbox I have a new and deep appreciation for what you guys do. Seriously. You guys keep things...