How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

Discus and support How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoganEasterlin, Sep 7, 2019.

1. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can find the redeemable code or is there any way I could be able
    to download the game on my pc without the code since I already own the game?

:)

LoganEasterlin, Sep 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    If you redeemed the Code on your "alt", then Minecraft Windows 10 is bound to that account only.

In order to get Minecraft on your PC then, you would have to open the Store app on your Windows 10 device, and in the upper right, sign out of your "non-alt" account in the store app. Then sign in with your "alt" account, and you should find Windows 10 Minecraft
    in your account's library. Simply download Minecraft from the library, and you should be able to play the game on your "non-alt" account as well.

But only your "alt" account that originally redeemed the code can re-download Minecraft from the store. No one else can.
  3. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  4. ArminatorX Win User

I'm pretty sure it was for bedrock. Supposedly the code was sent out a while ago, but I have no way of finding it.
    Minecraft was never sent as code in a Xbox Live message (unless someone sent you the game as a gift).

And if you redeemed the code, there is no need to search the code anymore, as games you redeem with a code are added to your account. So once you add a game via a code, you will always find it in the "Ready to Install" section of your console, or your Library
    on your Windows 10 Store.

If you had the Xbox One Version, you would be able to upgrade to the Bedrock Minecraft on Xbox One for free if you bought the One Version digitally, or played the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Version for more than 5 hours before February 2018.

But that would NOT give you the Windows 10 Version.

Only if you bought the JAVA Minecraft before October 2018, you would see a redemption button on your Mojang Account website, that would then reveal a code for the Windows 10 Version. That code could then be redeemed on the Windows 10 store to get the Bedrock
    Version for Windows 10.

So you could only upgrade from a previous Minecraft on the same platform (i.e. Java -> Windows 10 Bedrock and Xbox One Version to Xbox Bedrock). But you could NOT cross-platform update (from Xbox One to Windows).
  5. CR171C4L F0RC3 Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

It still hasn't worked. The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition says I have to redeem a code ,but it shows up in my all owned.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

What was for the other version non bedrock
Thema:

1. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - find redeem code

2. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  3. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?: I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back....
  4. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  5. I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it: I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it 694109dd-d978-473a-9fc7-78e35ac59fd3
  6. Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4: Hello, I've just bought brand new copy of Gears of War 4 from my local target. This came with a single download code for all the previous gears of war games. I redeemed that code and it went...
  7. Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code: Just uploaded minecraft Xbox one edition with favouritespack redeeming code. Problem is when I go to my games and apps it isn’t there. When I go to the queue part it shows them on recently...
  8. Redeemed code- cant find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code- cant find game: We bought a new xbox one and received 3 x games with it. I redeemed the Windows version of Minecraft on the Xbox. I then realised it was another code I had to redeem for the xbox version, which I...
  9. Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game: I have just purchased a new Xbox one s console with minecraft game, favourites pack and builders pack. I have redeemed the code on the console but the game is appearing in my games and apps. I've...
  10. How can I find out when was a code redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out when was a code redeemed?: Hey, bought today a prepaid code for a game and appearently it's already redeemed.. For getting a refund the seller asks for the date and time of when was the code redeem to verify that I didn't...