How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

Discus and support How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SomeGuy_279, Apr 2, 2022.

1. SomeGuy_279
    SomeGuy_279 Guest

Hi,

I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to. I dont know why it isnt an option for minecraft to tell you which account it has been migrated to but I payed good money for minecraft and its been too long now to lose it. I may be just another number to microsoft itself but I really need to know if it is possible to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to.

Thank you and have a good day.

:)

SomeGuy_279, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SomeGuy_279, usually to check the accounts or Apps that are linked to the Microsoft account, you have to click on the link below and log in with your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/

After logging in click on the "Privacy" option after going down the page and find the "Apps and services" option by clicking you will be directed to another page where apps, games, etc. will appear that are linked to your account.

[​IMG]
  3. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
  4. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  5. SamQY Win User

Forgotten which microsoft account my ps4 minecraft is linked to.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You'll have to contact Mojang or PlayStation to find out which Microsoft account you're using.
    On this link, you can contact Mojang.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. SamQY Win User

Please help me

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You will need to speak with Mojang to find out which account is linked to your PlayStation account. On this link, you create a ticket with them
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

1. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  3. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  4. How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them: Trying to play minecraft cross platform, cant log in from my ps4 as its linked with a microsoft acc. that i dont know/cant remember and have no access to, is there a way to find out what that...
  5. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  6. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?: I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's already linked to another account. I don't know...
  7. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in: I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live since because she deleted it on...
  8. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account: Can someone help me find my password or notify me that would be great 751d063c-5015-4e3a-90e0-15386e9abc7e
  9. II redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    II redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere...: I redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere on my Xbox. I tried the games & apps sections, the install section. I also tried the store, but it simply...
  10. How do you find your Microsoft account number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you find your Microsoft account number?: I can't find my Microsoft account number bc8c3123-f710-46e3-a491-6e255584c52a