How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?

Discus and support How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Filipeeeeee
    Filipeeeeee Guest

Hi all.

I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a terrible experience playing with the grips falling off in my hands.

I can't find proper support for my country in MS/Xbox website and I just can't accept that paying so much for a (theoretically) top quality controller, specially in Brazil, that has no available support.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018
  2. nbhms
    nbhms Guest
    Elite version of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Title says it all, will there be Elite versions of the Elite versions of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Or I suppose I could ask will there be Tech series version of the Xbox one Elite controllers?

Starting to have issues with my current controllers and was researching buying a new controller, and I really like the look of the Tech series but would like the functionality of the elite series . . .

Despaws

nbhms, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Elite Controller - Drifting Joystick & Microsoft Support Failure

You can still get your controller repaired, you'll just have to pay for the shipping and servicing. For the exact price you'll need to contact support again though.

You can find info about servicing your Elite controller here
    support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

FearedNightmare, Feb 6, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Feb 6, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. TildeKa Win User

Teredo - server connectivity blocked

Thanks for the help.

I did not find a solution there, though... I opened a ticket to Forza support team (I think), hopefully they'll be able to help me.

How can I get a tech support to take control of my computer and have a look at this?
  7. PICK 34 Win User

Elite controller

I thought I remembered watching something during E3 on the Elite controller and how the button mechanisms were different on the elite controller than the regular control. You'd probably be able to find it on youtube.
  8. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller
  9. kRevali Win User

My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

I think is better if you could find someone to fix it, I could'nt even register my elite controller into the support site to see if I could get it fixed.
Thema:

1. How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? - Similar Threads - find tech support

2. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  3. Windows Cannot Find Executable

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Find Executable: I recently signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate and am gaming on the PC. I have the Xbox (beta) app installed and I downloaded and installed The Outer Worlds. When I try to run it, it gives me...
  4. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  6. Finding My Account Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding My Account Password: So my email account got deactivated and i forgot the password to microsoft account, and now im stuck and have no clue how to recover my password because my email got deactivated....
  7. Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.: Hello. Just like other users recently, I am having issues finding any servers. I have an up to date game version. I have reinstalled the game. I have reset the app via the Win10 configuration...
  8. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Just Joined Xbox ultimate pass so I could cross play ark with my family on pc. When I join Ark and look for servers there are no servers listed. Official dedicated arks shows no servers as well as...
  9. Forza 7 - Failed to Find a Game Session

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 7 - Failed to Find a Game Session: Hi There, I'm currently experiencing issues connecting with multiplayer lobbies. Its intermittent, but sometimes I can connect to the drift games of "Ghost" & "RWD" but never "AWD". My internet...
  10. Where do I find friend requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find friend requests?: Hello all! I've been an insider for well over a year now, and I'm loving the new dashboard! But, I can't figure out where to see new friend-requests with the new Dashboard. Can anyone point me in...