How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?

Discus and support How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Filipeeeeee
    Filipeeeeee Guest

Hi all.

I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a terrible experience playing with the grips falling off in my hands.

I can't find proper support for my country in MS/Xbox website and I just can't accept that paying so much for a (theoretically) top quality controller, specially in Brazil, that has no available support.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018
  2. nbhms
    nbhms Guest
    Elite version of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Title says it all, will there be Elite versions of the Elite versions of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Or I suppose I could ask will there be Tech series version of the Xbox one Elite controllers?

Starting to have issues with my current controllers and was researching buying a new controller, and I really like the look of the Tech series but would like the functionality of the elite series . . .

Despaws

nbhms, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Elite Controller - Drifting Joystick & Microsoft Support Failure

You can still get your controller repaired, you'll just have to pay for the shipping and servicing. For the exact price you'll need to contact support again though.

You can find info about servicing your Elite controller here
    support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

FearedNightmare, Feb 6, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Feb 6, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. TildeKa Win User

Teredo - server connectivity blocked

Thanks for the help.

I did not find a solution there, though... I opened a ticket to Forza support team (I think), hopefully they'll be able to help me.

How can I get a tech support to take control of my computer and have a look at this?
  7. tejo chase Win User

Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?

I think your just unlucky I have three controllers the one that came with my one x a recon tech and an elite controller. All are working fine and the newest is almost a year old, I use the elite mainly and play almost daily.
  8. PICK 34 Win User

Elite controller

I thought I remembered watching something during E3 on the Elite controller and how the button mechanisms were different on the elite controller than the regular control. You'd probably be able to find it on youtube.
  9. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

A Weird Issue is Happening with My Xbox/Xbox Controller

Like I said before, I've used different controllers, including one of my friend's controllers at some point when she came over before. Elites, basics, custom, Tech series, they all malfunction.
Thema:

1. How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? - Similar Threads - find tech support

2. can't find camera settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find camera settings: i have been all through my dang system and find camera settings for my external camera connected to my xbox one and yet i feel like you folks at costumer support just ticking off your costumers BY...
  3. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  4. Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...: So, setting the scene, I'm playing Destiny 2, one game away from getting Fabled in my Glory ranks, I come up against one of those snotnosed instant respawns. We lose (what a [mod removed]...
  5. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  6. I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One: My wish list is gone, I can't find it in the three dot section I usually go to in order to access it. It's nowhere to be found, it's just gone. I've tried hard resetting, singing in and out of my...
  7. Xbox Beta app - cannot find the specified file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta app - cannot find the specified file: HELP!! Until yesterday everything was working fine on my XBOX Beta App. When I loaded it yesterday morning I was told an update was needed so I let that happen. Then I wanted to Install Torment...
  8. Finding Out How Long You’ve Been Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding Out How Long You’ve Been Friends: Is there any way I can see how long ive been friends woth someome on Xbox? 7599497f-8242-4f1f-8d94-ce0d01ae26fa
  9. About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, I knew my PC had to be Windows 10 to install and play the games. But I've only wanted to redeem my Discord Nitro, how can I find my activation code or how...
  10. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...: How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt....