how to fix halo four´s Issue

Discus and support how to fix halo four´s Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I´ve been having troubles with halo 4 on pc, when i play it,the gameplay is not visible, i´m just able to hear the sounds but unable to watch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiegoLazo1, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. DiegoLazo1
    DiegoLazo1 Guest

Hi! I´ve been having troubles with halo 4 on pc, when i play it,the gameplay is not visible, i´m just able to hear the sounds but unable to watch cinematics, could anyone help me?

• Gameplay will not be visible when playing on a PC with an Intel HD, UHD, or Iris graphics card

:)

2. Reapervers1 Win User

Checking downloadable content data

If anyone who as a Xbox 360 S with a 4GB and have Mass Effect games, Halo 4 games etc. and you have a "checking downloadable content data" issue. Format your 4 GB. That's how I was able to fix the problem
  3. koopatroopa Win User

halo 4 is a waste of time

...what are you talking about? halo four is a fun game for me to play and therefore it is not a waste of time? :s

are you just referring to tournament players? put that in your title next time?
  4. FlushedWinner15 Win User

no responses or actions taken to problems

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED ; SYILL WONT COMPLETE DOWNLOAD;S I HAVE FOUR COLLECTION;S THAT WONT DOWNLOAD PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM . THANK YOU
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

Interesting. In my opinion 343 developers (no insult in that) had and still have no idea how videogames work: it seems they have never tested their games. Just see how mcc came out: it started working after 4 FOUR years!

Anyway, back to topic, i suggest you a video about 343/bungie: it is really critical towards 343, but it centers perfectly the general feeling.

It is very clear however that graphics is not the main issue about 343’s halos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
  6. Major Keebler Win User

Disk Install Times

Yes, twenty four hour installs are standard... That's a reasonable assumption... /s. Obviously there is an issue, best bet is contact support.
Thema:

1. how to fix halo four´s Issue - Similar Threads - fix halo four´s

2. Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others: Hi, So after Halo 3 update my Halo stopped working and I noticed some other games wouldn't download - they would error saying could not connect and give code 0x800704c6 Oddly enough others seemd...
  3. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  4. Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix: Open Microsoft Store > Click 3 ... in upper right corner > Select "Settings" > Scroll down to "Account" and select "Manage Devices". A web page will open and unlink all your old devices and you...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  6. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...
  7. Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?: Yesterday I had a problem with loading a mission on halo 2 and somehow worked, but after I completed that mission. I am stuck on another loading screen and I can't do anything to fix it....
  8. AFTER FIXING HALO MCC, HOW IT CAN POPULARIZE HALO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER FIXING HALO MCC, HOW IT CAN POPULARIZE HALO: (This is a response I wrote while signing up for Halo MCC inside, deleting anything about the game currently) (Bold is a revision of the idea and goes into more detail) I would love to see Halo...
  9. Halo 5 Guardians, multiplayer, breakout; Can't you fix it so flagrushers stop ruining this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians, multiplayer, breakout; Can't you fix it so flagrushers stop ruining this ...: My first time posting here, and I didn't see anything about this. In the Ranked Multiplayer styles - Breakout. This is the single life, 4 vs 4, kill all there team or capture the flag version...
  10. Fix for Halo Wars 2 unable to contact update server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for Halo Wars 2 unable to contact update server: We could not connect to the Halo Wars 2 servers on both Xbox One and PC versions. The screen would say it had connected to the server then say it was disconnected a few seconds. We also could...