How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to download something on the microsoft store but it keeps giving me error and when i see the details it gives me this error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by copjr51, Apr 5, 2020.

1. copjr51
    copjr51 Guest

I was trying to download something on the microsoft store but it keeps giving me error and when i see the details it gives me this error code 0x80070424. I look at System Requirements and It cant detect my hardware! is there any fix to this?
    How to fix Microsoft Store error   0x80070424 [​IMG]

How to fix Microsoft Store error   0x80070424 [​IMG]

:)

copjr51, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Kazeshini97 Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC broke when i reset windows.

0x80070424 This is the error code.
  3. Aphex0120 Win User

Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424 & Code: 0x80004003?

Hi there,

Thanks for your quick response, however neither the store app troubleshooter or the windows update troubleshooter could identify a problem.

Windows update also is getting an error: (0x80070424)

Many thanks,
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Error Code 0X80070424

Hey there junie30GB!

Sorry to hear about the Zune issue. We would love to be able to help you, but this is the support forums specifically for Xbox 360.
  5. junie30GB Win User

Error Code 0X80070424

I am trying to get my Zune 30 GB to synchronize. I downloaded a fix but it does not work. I am getting the error code
  6. OllyBongo1 Win User

Error Code 0X80070424

Hello, the Games for Windows Live has been discontinued as of August 22nd 2013

You may still be able to download previously purchased games and add-ons but i think the rest of it has been discontinued
Thema:

1. How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Store

2. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  3. Sent in items for Microsoft to fix, they only sent the console back...???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in items for Microsoft to fix, they only sent the console back...???: So I bought an Xbox One a couple weeks ago from Walmart. Worked great for literally 2 days, then it completely stopped turning on, for no reason. I sent it in to Microsoft to fix or replace, but I...
  4. esse problema (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    esse problema (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix...: Eu já fiz o login no sait e mesmo assim o persiste em continuar aparecendo uma janela com essa mensagem. (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...
  5. Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: quando abro o jogo Master chief colletion, não consigo digitar meu loguim na conta da microsoft .. fica aparecendo essa mensagem. -[Translation - when i open the master chief collection game, i...
  6. Xbox Game Pass glitch that Microsoft Support cant fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass glitch that Microsoft Support cant fix: Hi everyone, A buddy of mine just gifted me a 3 month subscription to the xbox game pass, however, I can't get it to work. I have tried the code online and on my xbox, as well as tried signing...
  7. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  8. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that: [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...
  10. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?: For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's been five or so months that it has been doing...