How to fix my game

Discus and support How to fix my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought madden 20 on october, 6th I am trying to play it right now on the 9th but it says I do not own the game or the trial has ran out. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yvng yrg, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Yvng yrg
    Yvng yrg Guest

How to fix my game

I bought madden 20 on october, 6th I am trying to play it right now on the 9th but it says I do not own the game or the trial has ran out. Can you help. You can check my purchases to see if I bought it because I did.

:)

Yvng yrg, Oct 11, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

How to fix my game

Hey there Yvng yrg

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your game working the way that it's supposed to. I can totally understand how this could be confusing. If you had purchased the game and you it's giving you this message, I suggest seeing if

removing and redownloading
    your profile helps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How to fix my game

Did you play any demos or game test hours? Try uninstalling the game and installing again, and clear the cache. Good luck!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How to fix my game

We wouldn't be able to check purchases here, as that is your account information, but you can review your purchases at
    your Microsoft Account page here, under Payments & Billing > Order History.

What game is it, and are you trying to play on your console or on PC?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to fix my game

You can actually check the status of your order yourself by signing into your account and looking at your order history by going to account.microsoft.com

When looking at the order there should be a status area that would show different things.

Completed= means the order was completed and your account would still have the license for the game.

Cancelled= This normally happens when a game was pre-ordered and then the order was cancelled. This is not your situation since you did not pre order the game based on the date you purchased it.

Charge Back= This normally happens say if you used someone elses credit card to make the purchase and then they did not recognize the charge on their statement and disputed the charge with their bank and MS then gave the money back to the bank. You would
    lose the license for the game with this status. The game would still be installed on your console till you uninstall it.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How to fix my game

Ah, sorry, I missed the part where you said "madden 20" I thought you were saying you bought it on 20 October, sorry. So, I'm guessing you have EA Access as well? I would recommend clearing your Alternate MAC Address on your console under Settings >
    Network > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear. Then restart your computer by pressing the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Wait a minute or two, power it back up, and see if it'll let you launch
    the game. Let us know if it doesn't and we can find some more troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

How to fix my game

1. How to fix my game - Similar Threads - fix game

2. fix your game please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix your game please: I am not happy with Microsoft at the moment because I bought forza horizon 4 and fully expected to play it and for a while i could but now I can't even open the application with out it closing 1...
  3. Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?: Can not download what is going on? Is it just me or are other having the same problem? Can't download it. I had it preinstalled but when i went to play it on the day after release i couldnt get...
  4. My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?: Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help??? 8dfcc8bb-ec99-4b42-bae3-d500f394fb76
  5. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  6. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  8. Find ALL games (fixed!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL games (fixed!): A while ago i asked if anyone knew how to unhide games previously hidden from your ready to install section without going in the store or looking in your purchase history and everyone agreed its...
  9. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  10. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...