How to fix my game

Discus and support How to fix my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought madden 20 on october, 6th I am trying to play it right now on the 9th but it says I do not own the game or the trial has ran out. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yvng yrg, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Yvng yrg
    Yvng yrg Guest

How to fix my game

I bought madden 20 on october, 6th I am trying to play it right now on the 9th but it says I do not own the game or the trial has ran out. Can you help. You can check my purchases to see if I bought it because I did.

:)

Yvng yrg, Oct 11, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

How to fix my game

Hey there Yvng yrg

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your game working the way that it's supposed to. I can totally understand how this could be confusing. If you had purchased the game and you it's giving you this message, I suggest seeing if

removing and redownloading
    your profile helps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How to fix my game

Did you play any demos or game test hours? Try uninstalling the game and installing again, and clear the cache. Good luck!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How to fix my game

We wouldn't be able to check purchases here, as that is your account information, but you can review your purchases at
    your Microsoft Account page here, under Payments & Billing > Order History.

What game is it, and are you trying to play on your console or on PC?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to fix my game

You can actually check the status of your order yourself by signing into your account and looking at your order history by going to account.microsoft.com

When looking at the order there should be a status area that would show different things.

Completed= means the order was completed and your account would still have the license for the game.

Cancelled= This normally happens when a game was pre-ordered and then the order was cancelled. This is not your situation since you did not pre order the game based on the date you purchased it.

Charge Back= This normally happens say if you used someone elses credit card to make the purchase and then they did not recognize the charge on their statement and disputed the charge with their bank and MS then gave the money back to the bank. You would
    lose the license for the game with this status. The game would still be installed on your console till you uninstall it.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How to fix my game

Ah, sorry, I missed the part where you said "madden 20" I thought you were saying you bought it on 20 October, sorry. So, I'm guessing you have EA Access as well? I would recommend clearing your Alternate MAC Address on your console under Settings >
    Network > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear. Then restart your computer by pressing the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Wait a minute or two, power it back up, and see if it'll let you launch
    the game. Let us know if it doesn't and we can find some more troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

How to fix my game

1. How to fix my game - Similar Threads - fix game

2. Fix it. No load of any games digitally or buy disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix it. No load of any games digitally or buy disc: This is a problem for every game I try to play digitally or through disk. I personally could care less about xbox pre-order problems if I can't even play games that own when I want to. To top it...
  3. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  4. How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?: How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component? I fail to install games with XBOX Beta (PC) as well as via the MS STORE directly and the obvious culprit is the "Gaming Services"...
  5. Anyone know how to fix this? My game that I bought isn't letting me play.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? My game that I bought isn't letting me play.: Yesterday I bought Tony Hawk pro Skater 1+2 and I let it download over night I wake up to try and play it and it asks if I own the game and it's not in my library and when I go to the store it's...
  6. Black And Blue cursor appears whenever i go to home or close a game,restarting fixes it but...

in XboX Insiders
    Black And Blue cursor appears whenever i go to home or close a game,restarting fixes it but...: anyone else getting this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]
  7. Game pad not working on game pass games or on app. Fixed soon?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pad not working on game pass games or on app. Fixed soon?: Yesterday I was playing Hellblade with my 8BitDo SN30pro+ and worked really good, I even finished the game with it! But today I got an update to the box app on my windows pc, now it doesn't work...
  8. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  9. How can i fix unlock full game in minecraft bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix unlock full game in minecraft bedrock edition?: Someone please help me Put your advice in the comments pls Also thanks bye 66a27873-e78d-4ae3-856f-4ae33f7b8595
  10. Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000): So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post....