How to fix my messages

Discus and support How to fix my messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning, After this recent update that changed the chat, I have been having issues. First off i have a constant unread message that i cannot get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DammitDodge, May 28, 2019.

1. DammitDodge
    DammitDodge Guest

How to fix my messages

Good morning,

After this recent update that changed the chat, I have been having issues. First off i have a constant unread message that i cannot get rid of. I see it in my messages and can read it but it stays unread. I've tried deleting it or moving it to message requests
    and that does nothing. It just stays unread in stays in my chats. The second issue is that I am not sure that I can even send a message. When I send a message, it says sent but doesn't update on the messages page. Just shows my old messages. I've looked up
    to see if I was banned at any point on the enforcement page but my account is clean. I've also tried using the xbox app to do the same things above and still have the same issue. I'm at a loss on what to do?

:)

DammitDodge, May 28, 2019
  2. Slobosaurus Win User

How to fix my messages

Yes, this seems to be a common bug with the latest console update. It can be really frustrating if, like me, you like a tidy dashboard . If you are unsure if messages are sending and haven't got someone to test it with, feel free to send me a message on
    xbox and i will let you know if its actually sending them (username as above). It has happened a couple of times in the past but usually gets rectified within a few days.
  3. Edgarour Win User

How to fix my messages

Hi! I had a similar problem, but it was eliminated in a couple of days without doing anything, now with respect to the second problem, verify from the application the phone and send a message to see what happens
  4. DammitDodge Win User

How to fix my messages

It seems like the first and second problems are all connected issues. I was able to send a test message to a friend but it still doesnt update on chat.
  5. Rashidgamer666 Win User

my microsoft xbox one message is not working

6. Zorro Fantasma0 Win User

The message i get is " Messaging is not working for your account go tosupport.xbox.com./fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can to fix it." every time I try to message my friends after i fixed the problem.
Thema:

How to fix my messages

1. How to fix my messages - Similar Threads - fix messages

2. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  3. Messages sent to me are delayed? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages sent to me are delayed? How do I fix this?: Most of the time, I get lots of messages sent to me and I can’t even see them when I click on them! Help me fix this. ef8856f2-269f-404c-8422-66410cbe8b96
  4. There seems to be an issue with my messages. Anyone know the fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    There seems to be an issue with my messages. Anyone know the fix?: So after the recent update, I've noticed my messages have stopped working. They're all frozen to conversations I had last Friday and further away. When I send a message, it sticks to "sending" and...
  5. Fix messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix messaging: Everytime i follow the dicrections to fix my messaging and it doesn’t work 5062550d-1ed1-493b-8eec-68ae4f2ac276
  6. Fix messaging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix messaging: I can’t seem to send messages on xbox app and console, i did the submit code like it said, but still didnt work. 2f1974c3-ca1f-4ea0-b399-def569e45155
  7. Xbox wont let me send messages for no reason how do i fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me send messages for no reason how do i fix this: So this is a brand new account the settings are all set so everybody can message me. there is no enforcement action on this account (it was just made not even 24 hours ago) and there are...
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...
  9. Message fix

in XBoX on Mobile
    Message fix: I cannot send any messages to anyone it will always say your account has a problem with messaging please visit support.Xbox.com/fix-message but I don't know how to fix please someone tell me...
  10. How to fix messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix messaging: Help me fix messaging on xbox live. On my main account messaging doesn’t work but on my other it does. Help me see why it won’t work on my main. f62e9b4f-120f-4e30-9933-f7f0ce089952