How to fix this error?

Discus and support How to fix this error? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Im trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I cant. I have this errors: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alex Jean CarlosSilva, Oct 21, 2020.

1. How to fix this error?

Hello, Im trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I cant.

I have this errors:

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

d/wPNsI6z0eL0JzH.21

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match.
    Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match.

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

LjiVMLgkbd7MHrGBkXV359.11

Please help.

:)

Alex Jean CarlosSilva, Oct 21, 2020
  2. KarimGo2006 Win User

How to fix this?!

I already tried refreshing, and that's not my custom profile picture
  3. TomCole5 Win User

How to fix

Mine was doing this sent it back to Microsoft for a replacement
  4. Julian_ Win User

How to fix this?!

Have you tried to refresh the Xbox app using the refresh button in the upper left corner? I'd assume this issue is caused by Xbox Live services currently not working properly which is why I guess there's not much you can do in order to fix this. If that's
    your custom gamer picture you could try changing it and see if that fixes the issue.
  5. KarimGo2006 Win User

How to fix this?!

My windows 10 version is up to date
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

How to fix

Hi, unless this is a joke thread you would have to give us more information about what you would like to fix
Thema:

How to fix this error?

1. How to fix this error? - Similar Threads - fix error

2. how do I fix the 0x803F8001 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the 0x803F8001 error?: Trying to launch games installed using game pass. I checked to see if I was logged in to the store and games still refused to launch cf3ef8aa-ecf8-4d0a-a0dc-bab18679a7e9
  3. Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!: So, when I try to download a game from Xbox or Microsoft Store, i get this error code 0x80070424, although my xbox game pass hasnt expired yet. I updated my windows and got support from Xbox but...
  4. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...
  5. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...
  6. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...
  7. Error code 0x82323023 fix try it

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x82323023 fix try it: Step one press guide button Step two choose settings Step three click on preferences then capture and share Step four go to game clip resolution and change it to 4K. It worked for me since my TV...
  8. Fixing a SSD/External Drive that is showing the 0x80bd003c Error when selected as capture...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fixing a SSD/External Drive that is showing the 0x80bd003c Error when selected as capture...: Hi Everyone - Just in case anyone is running into the same error - I recently had trouble with this error where I was trying to use a Samsung T7 SSD for media captures on my Xbox Series S....
  9. Error Code 0x80070570 (Game Corrupted) Any Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070570 (Game Corrupted) Any Fix?: So about a day ago I played Cold War, and everything worked fine, nothing was wrong with it, but today I tried to get on and now it’s saying that the game is corrupted and giving me the error code...
  10. How to fix "different location" error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to fix "different location" error.: I have a subscription, bought for europe and usable in belgium. But when I want to upgrade this subscription to the ultimate game pass, an error message tells me to "contact the support box",...