How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

Discus and support How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Playboipapi, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

/u/Playboipapi, Sep 5, 2019
  2. IPZxElement Win User

Killer Instinct will not load.

So I did a Full system restoration,

Do a Factory settings Reset.

Main menu

Setting

System

Factory settings

It will erase everything but it will fix it, and really download everything else
  3. jeremyhumphrey1 Win User

Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

have you tried factory reset its keep your games and there is one that fully erases everything
  4. foxythedeathfox Win User

My xbox one Dashboard keeps scrolling down!!

Have you found a fix for this? Im having the same issue. My dashboard scrolls right and will not allow me to move left, up or down. Its not my controller, ive tried 4 different controllers. But the problem still exists. I even installed the xbox one remote
    to my phone and it still scrolled to the right and will not allow any other movements. Thats a sure thing that its not the controller. I have factory reset it keeping games and apps, and factory reset erasing everything but no luck.
  5. Kingpin9 Win User

Screen flashes trying to start apps of games

how do I factory reset? does that mean erase games etc and start over?
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Update pop up not enough space - game interruption

You can do a factory reset and see if the problem still persists, I believe it is solved by doing so, it has two factory reset options, one to keep games and applications and one to erase everything, of course first you select to If you keep the games
    and applications if it doesn't work out and if you want to test the other option to clean up everything on your Xbox including system errors, you can try the other option and erase all games that are in your console's memory.
Thema:

How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

1. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still... - Similar Threads - fix tried doing

2. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  3. Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes: Xbox diagnostics show all apps loaded and functioning properly. Even power pc off to no avail. 09bf9eb8-2219-4f17-83eb-946242292a58
  4. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  6. Sea of thieves is cutting when I try to launch it,how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves is cutting when I try to launch it,how can I fix it?: Hello I'v downloaded sea of thieves with the Xbox game pass,when I launch it,it does the black screen with the logo in the center[little image with the name on the left]than it turn into a full...
  7. Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error: I cannot currently download my profile to XBox 360 as I get the 80070428 error. The reason I attempted to re-download my profile was that I was getting the 8007065b error when trying to start...
  8. Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes": My Xbox One will shut off at random intervals while playing games. Sometime it can play for an hour before shutting off, other times it'll only last 5 minutes. While there are no consistent...
  9. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  10. It keeps kicking me offline how do I fix or are you trying to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    It keeps kicking me offline how do I fix or are you trying to fix: It keep telling me that "a problem occurred while signing in." Please try again. And I do that but it keep kicking me off ever 10 to 15 minutes please help my gamertag is it has been doing this...