How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?

Discus and support How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen. My brother when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Aug 27, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen.

My brother when he uses his console and log in with his xbox live profile. Somehow my profile logs in by itself and keeps saying hello.

When I'm using my xbox my profile gets sign out for no reason. I cannot think of a way to fix this.

Anyone have any suggestions or way to fix this.

:)

xArkSlade08x, Aug 27, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Have you changed the password to your account. I suggest you try that and assign a passkey on your controller as previously mentioned above.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Complementing Javier's answer, make sure your profile is set to automatically log in when the console is powered on. If so, turn off this option.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Slade,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns being signed out of your Xbox One console whenever your brother signs into his console.

Our suggestion here, would you happen to know if your brother's account is assigned to a controller that he uses? Our
    how to assign an account to an Xbox One Wireless Controller support article explains how this works.

Try checking this out and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

It depends on how you set up your account on your brother's console.

If the console uses Kinect, the Kinect camera might sign you in when it "sees" a person that looks similar to you automatically, if you set that up that way.

Or if you set up an controller to be associated with your account, the Controller can sign you in automatically if you set that up.

Both scenarios however require you to store your password on your brother's console.

If you only rarely sign in on your brother's console, I suggest you simply change your password for your account at

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and your brother's console can't sign your account in anymore.

While you're on that page, I recommend you also enable Two Step Verification and set up the free Authenticator App if you have a smartphone.

If you need to use your account on your brother's console, make sure you do NOT store your password on his console.

Or at least set up your account to require a passcode to sign your account in.
  6. xArkSlade08x Win User

My brothers console and controllers are assign with his xbox live account. His console is not assigned with my xbox live account
Thema:

1. How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles? - Similar Threads - fix live profiles

2. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  3. Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ...: I get this message every time I try to play an xbox 360 title on my xbox one, and I already tried deleting my profile and downloading it again ON THE XBOX ONE, but that didn't work, so I tried...
  4. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 97b8489d-5a12-43a6-bfb0-225b66308979
  5. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: I'm having this message come up when I try to play Black ops 2 on the xbox one through backwards comptobility. How exactly do I fix it? dca4f53b-f8a9-4d00-bc45-3731987a98fa
  6. [FIX] [Xbox One] The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIX] [Xbox One] The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: 1) Start Black Ops 2 2) Press Start+Back Button at the same Time. 3) On the bottom "manage Storage" 4) Go on Profiles 5) Delete your Profile 6) Press Start+Back agein 7) download Profile...
  7. Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: When i try to sign into xbox live it says that my profile cant connect and to download it again buy when i try to redownload it is says cant connect to xbox live. 3950eeea-0e75-452c-92cf-2f87b56d0b02
  8. "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download ...: I have no clue what I did or what to do. I need help. And also, I can't download profiles. I have tried every possible solution and still can't. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Found a sure fire fix for the XBox Live Disconnects and Profile Download Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a sure fire fix for the XBox Live Disconnects and Profile Download Issues: I'm going to go buy a PS4 this week because this is absolute BS. I have a 4GB XBox so it's one of the older ones--ones that others have found similar issues with. Between work and family and...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it ...: I have just signed up to Gold Memerbship (1 month free to trial) and am receiving the above message when we try to log on. We can see from console end that the gamertag is there and live is set...