How to fix Xcloud audio?

Discus and support How to fix Xcloud audio? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Just bought gamepass ultimate so I can use gamepass on my phone, installed the gamepass beta and so far played gears of war 1, forza 4, ori and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MatthewBastable, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:42 AM.

1. How to fix Xcloud audio?

Just bought gamepass ultimate so I can use gamepass on my phone, installed the gamepass beta and so far played gears of war 1, forza 4, ori and descenders, I have been using headphones and earphones and the audio is choppy/stuttering and is especially
    noticeable with the games music or voices/cut scenes

:)

MatthewBastable, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:42 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

I guess that would depend on the person, and how they will take part in gaming.

To my understanding, Microsoft sees Xcloud as an optional; something that is meant to complement instead of replace.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/12/project-xcloud-choice-for-how-and-when-you-play/#jqYDj8Uz2xfBlsZo.99
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Unfortunately I can test xCloud, but since you talk about the VR experience, how it felt?
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
Thema:

How to fix Xcloud audio?

1. How to fix Xcloud audio? - Similar Threads - fix Xcloud audio

2. I got a content takedown for no reason please fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a content takedown for no reason please fix this: I got a content takedown out of nowhere for group posts please fix this i am worried e849f55d-6c83-44a9-9e67-e44ed005c28b
  3. POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.

in XboX Insiders
    POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.: Was doing some work on a Xbox one X with a corrupted insider club OS that was giving the dreaded E-101/2/5/6 The console was brain dead, made a noise but no display nor white led. I repaired the...
  4. As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  5. FIX BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX BINGO: Do the people in charge of problems with Microsoft Bingo ever bother to read about any of the problems? Bingo is not connecting AGAIN, and Level 99 has never worked in 4 years that I have been...
  6. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  7. Xbox plz fix your communication.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox plz fix your communication.: Why does everyone ban me on xbox for saying something they don't like, like if they start stuff with me, why do i get banned for saying something back, playstation really be better, like you put...
  8. How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?: Microsoft. I have been reaching out to you for about a year now over this. I've tried being nice, but I have to fully admit my patience with this is wearing increasingly thin. Alpha-Skip Ahead...
  9. Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...: Today i restarted my xbox but it didnt restart or even turn off so i unplugged it and plugged it back in it turned on but just stayed on black screen. I unplugged it again and i plugged it back in...
  10. I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed: U/xboxinsiders i got a suggestion about the console streaming for xcloud I would like to see the 2 little watermarks on the top corners (the 3 dots and the wifi icon) removed as it just disturbs...