How to fix

Discus and support How to fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game play keeps freezing a few minutes into playing, every game is doing this. I have tried restarting the system, i have factory reset the system,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrevorTonner, Nov 21, 2020.

1. TrevorTonner
    TrevorTonner Guest

How to fix

My game play keeps freezing a few minutes into playing, every game is doing this. I have tried restarting the system, i have factory reset the system, and this continues to happen. Please help

:)

TrevorTonner, Nov 21, 2020
  2. KarimGo2006 Win User

How to fix this?!

I already tried refreshing, and that's not my custom profile picture
  3. TomCole5 Win User

How to fix

Mine was doing this sent it back to Microsoft for a replacement
  4. Julian_ Win User

How to fix this?!

Have you tried to refresh the Xbox app using the refresh button in the upper left corner? I'd assume this issue is caused by Xbox Live services currently not working properly which is why I guess there's not much you can do in order to fix this. If that's
    your custom gamer picture you could try changing it and see if that fixes the issue.
  5. KarimGo2006 Win User

How to fix this?!

My windows 10 version is up to date
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

How to fix

Hi, unless this is a joke thread you would have to give us more information about what you would like to fix
Thema:

How to fix

1. How to fix - Similar Threads - fix

2. How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?: Hello! I would like to find out where to fix 2 broken xbox controllers. on the first one the microphone isn't workng an the right joystick is jammed, so i need to use force, and on the other...
  3. how to fix we had trouble getting your conversationsin xbox app in my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix we had trouble getting your conversationsin xbox app in my pc: when i open Xbox APP in my pc in the messaging menu it shows we had trouble getting your conversations plz help me to fix it a34fc7d6-9a88-40bd-8cba-cc3e93822a60
  4. Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection?: I'm on a series X, and I'm having issues with WiFi disconnecting randomly playing online. I had seen I was unenrolled from the insiders program, and I rejoined as a beta member and the issue...
  5. Anyone know where to find old Elite 2 drivers (attempting to fix Windows 10 BT issue)?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know where to find old Elite 2 drivers (attempting to fix Windows 10 BT issue)?: There's an infamous BT issue with the series 2 controllers that for my hours of troubleshooting I have narrowed down to the driver (which is confirmed in Devices & Printers). I believe rolling the...
  6. Xbox One, Audio is too quiet, any fixes,?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One, Audio is too quiet, any fixes,?: [IMG] submitted by /u/gyro4 [link] [comments]
  7. I need advice on how to fix my mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need advice on how to fix my mic issues: Hey there, I've been having a problem with my mic. Whenever I plug it in to my controller, no audio comes through. I check to see if my headset is connected, and it isn't, despite the fact that...
  8. Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.: I'm so frustrated with Xbox at this point I bought cold war days ago and have been trying to play for days now. It allowed me to play offline but that's not why I purchased the game. It wont...
  9. Fix or lose

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix or lose: Ok How do i set up this "Microsoft account". There's a link but where do I go. Microsoft please do something about this issue. If you don't, then nobody will sign up because it wont work anyway...
  10. My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?: My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this? I have tried unistalling Minecraft and resetting the store. But it still is having the same issue. This is a store...