how to game share?

Discus and support how to game share? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey my brother has a game and we both want to play it but it only works on his xbox, is there a way to game share 4ec61586-bba2-49f4-a7f1-bd222f3b1df0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaKing5, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. JoshuaKing5
    JoshuaKing5 Guest

how to game share?

hey my brother has a game and we both want to play it but it only works on his xbox, is there a way to game share

:)

JoshuaKing5, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  2. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

how is this game?

It's a great game, it's a simple to play and hard to master as is the case with all good TBS games, if you like Advance Wars or Command and Conquer you will most probably like this game...
  3. Rusted Cage Win User

How is the game?

I've never been a big MP gamer but to me the MCC is a brilliant collection. Four games in one, one of which has just been re-mastered for the first time. For that alone it's worth my £44, MP is just an extra bonus inmo.
  4. Nesquiked Win User

How is this game?

I think he made a typo and accidentally put Best Buy instead of Gamestop for that 85 - 90 dollar and gift card thing. I was confused for a minute there too.
  5. ModestElf Win User

How is this game?

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

well the only reason i want to go to best buy is that i get 85-90 dollars towards the slim if i trade my elite pro in and i get a 60 dollar gift card there as well.....

[/quote]

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

well your not going to get any money going to best buy haha. they are not offering any gift cards right now and they do not accept trade in on consoles so why would i go to BB

[/quote]

Am I the only one confused right now?

You should get it anyplace where your wallet doesnt take a big hit

you might trust GS but I simply dont but its your decision :p
  6. ModestElf Win User

How is this game?

you must trust your local store, I simply dont trust GameStop :p
Thema:

how to game share?

1. how to game share? - Similar Threads - game share

2. Multiple Xbox's in household - game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Xbox's in household - game sharing issue: Hi I currently have 3 XBOX's in my home, used by myself and my three sons. We all have our own Gamertag's and three of us have our own XBOX Gold. I have set this up as a family; in other words,...
  3. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  4. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  5. Game Sharing Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sharing Problem: A friend and I have been game sharing for awhile now and today I tried to play a game and it says that i dont have xbox live gold but I still have all my friends games. He still has gold but its...
  6. Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing: So I was game sharing with my friend and today it stopped gamesharing I could make him my home xbox because apparently ive done it five times can I have one more because its kind if xboxs fault...
  7. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  8. Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share: Hey i’m having a problem with game share. I have my brothers account game shared to my xbox i get the games but i’m not getting the xbox gold membership? I don’t know whats wrong or what to do...
  9. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: So me and my dad have seperate xboxs his is a X and mine is an OG but we want to share game pass but he doesnt want to change his home xbox. We are also set up to his account and my account are...
  10. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...