How to get $5 through xbox

Discus and support How to get $5 through xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Recently my friends have been $5 git card codes for completely for free from microsoft/xbox every 2 months once. So far I have not got any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Jul 1, 2020.

1. How to get $5 through xbox

Hello.

Recently my friends have been $5 git card codes for completely for free from microsoft/xbox every 2 months once. So far I have not got any kids of those special offers so far. Is there way to get these free $5 gift card codes for my account?

Thank you so much for replying.

:)

Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Jul 1, 2020
  2. SegaDethGenesis Win User

One possible eay to acrue a microsoft giftcard is through the Bing rewards points program. Sign up for a Bing account, linked to your xbox or microsoft profile.

Through both simple searches on either your phone, tablet and/or pc, you can earn a minimum of 5 pts per search. Searching via Bing on your pc generates 10 pts per search. There are also various quizes and Bing emails you can explore to earn more points.

Once you hit, I believe 5,000 pts, you can exchange them for a gift card, a sweepstakes ticket, or even donate the money to charity. Check out Bing.com to see the various options to spend your points on.

i hope this helped! :)
  3. AridLizard Win User

the process used to select who gets a free gift from Microsoft is completely random.

if they've received it twice then they are extremely lucky.

all you can do is forget about the free gifts but keep checking your messages from Xbox Live on your Xbox and hopefully you'll get 1 eventually.
  4. Harish Sathiyamoorth Win User

Hello. Thanks for replying. I have another question. Do the people with xbox live are the only ones who get the $5 for free or do people who don't have xbox live can also get it?.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How to get sound through headset?

Hey CastDaisy,

Usually when dealing with sound issues, we also need to take the controller headphone jack input on the bottom of the controller into consideration. Since you say it works when not plugged into your Xbox controller, it may be the headphone jack is dirty
    or damaged and the controller can't recognize the headset.

To test this out, I would suggest to find an extra controller you may have and try it on that one. If you have any headphones or earbuds with a microphone and in the format pictured above, then test those out as well.

There are a number of indicators on your Xbox to let you know when the controller is not picking up the headset. On your Home screen, a headset icon will appear at the top right corner of the screen next to the battery level. When you start a party chat,
    there will be a message saying microphone cannot be found and your gamer picture will be greyed out when a headset is not detected. Whenever you have a headset plugged into the controller, a new "Audio" setting is found in your system menu below Settings.
    If you do not see that, the headset is not being detected.

Try some of these steps out to figure out if you need to replace the controller or find an Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter. Let us know the results!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How to get sound through headset?

Which model turtle beach are you using??
Thema:

1. How to get $5 through xbox - Similar Threads - through

2. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a
  3. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  4. Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account: Today me and my friend were playing a casual game of rainbow six siege when this person (gamertag is [mod removed]) joined our party and said they would "hack our accounts" because we lost we now...
  5. No sound coming through my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through my headphones: recently i have had no sound coming through my headphones and they do work i want to play overwatch with my headphones on to communicate with players 5d2708be-43fd-4d47-9d50-a8d50df53445
  6. No Game Audio through wired headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through wired headphones: So i just got my Xbox about a year ago, whenever I would play before I would be able to change the setting where I could hear just the party I was in or hear both the game and the party. But now...
  7. How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?: Hi, I need to renew my 10 player Windows 10 Minecraft realm soon but when try to do this through the Minecraft app, it tells me “You started your subscription in the Windows Store. You can only...
  8. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  9. When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones

in XboX Insiders
    When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones: [IMG] submitted by /u/bradstandard92 [link] [comments]
  10. How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?: While streaming tonight i noticed once the recording was finished that proximity chat in game was not being recorded just me talking to them. Just to clarify this is in game promitiy chat for Ark...