How to get a seventh switch for my home Xbox

Discus and support How to get a seventh switch for my home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live on a mountain where my internet goes out almost hourly and I can never play my games offline because I already switched 5 times and I also got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KainWilliams, Jun 11, 2021.

1. KainWilliams
    KainWilliams Guest

I live on a mountain where my internet goes out almost hourly and I can never play my games offline because I already switched 5 times and I also got the additional switch by taking the survey so I was wondering if Xbox could reset my 5 switches or give me another addition one so I can play my games offline

:)

KainWilliams, Jun 11, 2021
  2. KainWilliams Win User

ok I think I can just use a hotspot thanks anyway
  3. ngocphi Win User

This Is why you never lend your accounr out
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Unfortunately, If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year plus the additional one then there is nothing you can do, but wait until 5 more switches are given to you (Usually 365 days).

Also, please keep in mind that customer support can’t offer additional switches.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

home xbox

You need to be aware, that your switches do not completely reset after 365 days.

For example: If you switched on January 2020, then on March 2020, then again on May 2020, August 2020 and finally December 2020 for the fifth time, you can switch ONCE on January 2021 again.

After you used up that one switch that you got for waiting 365 days since your first switch on January 2020, you will then have to wait until March 2021 to do your "seventh" switch.

After doing the seventh switch, you will have to wait until May 2021 to do your eighth switch and so on, until you get your "fifth" switch back on December 2021.

Also be aware that the Home Console setting should only be used to share your game purchases with a console in your household, and you really only should need to switch if your family buys a new console or has to replace the console through a (warranty)
    repair.

That five Home Console sharing limit was set by publishers to prevent excessive game sharing to multiple friends, instead of allowing families to play other family member's games.

Also be aware, that giving other people access to your account is against the Microsoft Terms of Use.
  6. jacob8885 Win User

Home Xbox reset randomly

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with home console switches. You can look at the guide for
    home console, it explains how you may qualify for one last switch.

NoteCustomer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Helpwhen you see the message,
    Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

Thanks,

Brad
    Ive tried using the help pages and all they do is show me how to set up a home xbox but not how to fix the issue of it resetting the home Xbox by itself
Thema:

1. How to get a seventh switch for my home Xbox - Similar Threads - seventh switch home

2. Joining and making Realms on the Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining and making Realms on the Nintendo Switch: So I have a switch. I bought Minecraft for it. I made a Microsoft account for it. Because of that I've had a few problems but we're able to be solved. However, one that I haven't been able to...
  3. Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on switch: Why isnt minecraft bedrock working ive signed in and out multiple times and I still cant join other friends or play servers 712b9f9d-ea5d-424e-928d-9a82ed3fc2b4
  4. Transferring MineCoins to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring MineCoins to Nintendo Switch: Hello, I would like to transfer Minecoins redeemed via my Microsoft account, to my Nintendo Switch account. I do not have an Xbox. Please advise on how to do this? Thank you!...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo switch servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch servers: So before the 1.17 update on the Nintendo switch I could play on the servers perfectly fine, but now that I got the update it says "unable to connect to world" but my friend can still join my...
  6. Minecraft for Nintendo-Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo-Switch: I'm trying to access servers for Nintendo-Switch and have online however it says "Unable to connect to world" and yet I am still able to join my friend's world or a realm how could I fix this....
  7. My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My servers don't work on Nintendo switch: [img] [img] it doesn't load the servers 529bf23d-a76c-4ca4-ab8d-ac648ce0d71c
  8. Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch: I can't join featured servers ever since the new 1.17 update everything seems normal when i open MInecraft but when i go to the servers the servers won't load but it isn't the glitch where it...
  9. Wont log into the right account on my switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont log into the right account on my switch: So Ive had Minecraft on my switch for a while now and Ive always used my account named no numbers or anything. I went on my xbox and logged into that same account a while ago and it added numbers...
  10. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch): If i Delete Minecraft and reinstall it Will my minecraft worlds be gone? 898abbda-651b-49fd-9133-bd0c432987cb