How to get help from a person?

Discus and support How to get help from a person? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our Xbox one stopped working today, I assume same error everyone else is getting but my Autistic Child doesn't understand and I need to talk to someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElizabethFontenot, Aug 8, 2019.

1. How to get help from a person?

Our Xbox one stopped working today, I assume same error everyone else is getting but my Autistic Child doesn't understand and I need to talk to someone so they can reassure him it will be fixed. Is there a help line to call, please help, we need to get
    this xbox one working so he can play his lego games, jurassic world evolution, and minecraft.

:)

ElizabethFontenot, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

My niece is the same so I totally understand. Good luck!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to request a call at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, being that it's a widespread outage, they may not be able to do anything until it's fixed.
  5. ElizabethFontenot Win User

Thanks just trying to get a kid to relax is difficult. appreciate the support.
  6. ElizabethFontenot Win User

Thanks just dealing with a child that is not going to be happy and trying to show him it is ok and we don't need to throw out the xbox which is his answer :)
Thema:

1. How to get help from a person? - Similar Threads - help person

2. microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP): GETTING ERROR MESSAGE GAME IN SAFE MODE 9380e813-909c-4e81-902f-a325465d1b7d
  3. Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat: For the ambassadors we need a way to reports the people we help and suddenly his behavior is not well or accord to the rules, they close the chat and can give bad comment on us, but we can't do...
  4. Please help me with a personal issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with a personal issue: I kinda messed up with a long time friend and now she's blocked me so I have no way to communicate with her. Don't comment, just send a message to Ally1002 saying, "Thomas is really sorry." If...
  5. Had to convince a person on my friends list not to commit suicide, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to convince a person on my friends list not to commit suicide, need help.: I just dont know how else to put this, but I essentially stopped this kid from killing himself. I had entered his party chat after he had sent a message to all of his friends on xbl that he was...
  6. I have blocked one person but they still wont get off of my followers list. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have blocked one person but they still wont get off of my followers list. Please help.: I blocked this person over a year ago but recently I have noticed that they are still on my followers list. No matter how many times I try unblocking and blocking them again, they still wont go...
  7. Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.: Hi, my name is Brandon and I have been on support for 6 hours now. I need access to an account with the gt being Bruh Im a Whale. I do not know what email the acc is connected to because I have...
  8. Something went wrong and the person who bought this needs to sign on I OWN THESE GAMES plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong and the person who bought this needs to sign on I OWN THESE GAMES plz help: i already restarted my console and restarted my modem 2ee9e6bd-318b-4038-97d7-636ee13f3ed5
  9. I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion: I have a brand new ASUS monitor with only VGA and DV/I input. Also my sources of audio are 3.5mm on my monitor and my 360 turtle beaches which have RCA(already have the headset adapter btw)...
  10. Help for a Non-Technical Person: How to connect an Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Non-Technical Person: How to connect an Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV.: Hello. As I have stated in my subject, I am not someone who has a lot of knowledge when it comes to hardware and technical stuff. I have an HDTV which does not for some reason support HDMI. I was...