How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

Discus and support How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Run-PMC, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/Run-PMC
    /u/Run-PMC Guest

Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given on their prepaid address label that was printed off. However yesterday I received an email saying my order was cancelled, I currently have no refund and no controller. Can anyone help me get in contact with someone at Microsoft who I can talk to? The web assistant linked me to a page where I could request a call back but then it popped up saying I couldn’t have web chat or calls for my issue.

submitted by /u/Run-PMC
    [link] [comments]

/u/Run-PMC, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Done with Xbox.

Have you contacted Microsoft about getting it repaired? How long have you had it?

Also, you say some games work? Which are those?
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Gears of War 3 Won't Play on My System Anymore

Honestly, your console seems to be the issue here to me. I would see about getting it repaired or replaced, especially if all the discs work in other consoles. You can call about a repair order (support.xbox.com/contact-us).
  4. SoloMem0 Win User

Xbox one wont power on

You may want to contact aupport or setup for a repair order through your microsoft account.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Yellow clock

Hello thorin322,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in getting more information about the status of your package. We recommend to contact the
    Xbox Support Team so they can investigate the repair order. We do not have the means on the forums to look at the status of a repair order. The support team can contact the company
    that the console was shipped through and get more details. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One console
    5. Select Warranty, service & repair
    6. Select Show contact options
    7. Select Chat with Xbox Support
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem With Disk drive

Contact official support.

Setup a repair order and get your console shipped in.
Thema:

1. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order. - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft repair

2. Contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft: I need a way to contact Microsoft, I bought resident evil 3 and didn't receive 6k points. When I clicked on box to purchase it brought me to redeem a code re3 which I think is the pre-order...
  3. Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...: Necessito de email ou telefone de contato - que funcione (4706 ou 0800 nâo funcionam). Comprei um novo xbox s - 03.12.2019 um dos controles não funciona. Em 16.12 abri uma solicitaçâo sr149xxxxxx...
  4. Microsoft screwed me, this is the only help i got. contact me if this happened to you. time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft screwed me, this is the only help i got. contact me if this happened to you. time...: Archana N G: Hi this is archana an independent windows advisor How can I help you I'm the Microsoft Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. Please briefly describe your issue below."well, my x-box...
  5. Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox: Based on our records, your controller exchange request is being processed on SR#xxxxxxxxxx We will now close this service ticket as duplicate. Thanks again, Paul B. Microsoft Xbox Support...
  6. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  7. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  8. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  9. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  10. i need to contact my Microsoft account manger

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to contact my Microsoft account manger: i am trying to make a game in unity but i do not have access to the Xbox One module needed to side load my game onto my Xbox. i have been onto the website and says to contact your Microsoft...