How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

Discus and support How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have been saving for Minecraft but when I try to buy it with points it does not show me an option to use my account balance. I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by youssef_123, May 12, 2022.

1. youssef_123
    youssef_123 Guest

Hello.

I have been saving for Minecraft but when I try to buy it with points it does not show me an option to use my account balance.

I have not redeemed my points yet I tried to see if I could buy the game with Microsoft reward

I do not want to get the game pass to own the game for temporary time I want to own the game

:)

youssef_123, May 12, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  3. AngelinaNguyen Win User

Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

I have a $5 Xbox giftcard from Microsoft Rewards that was loaded into my account. How do I purchase minecoins with it. I am playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone.
  4. EnmanuelVega Win User

Myvip rank

My microsoft rewards as it pertains 2 how many pts i get per dollar how do i get to 2 stars 3 stars etc?
  5. Xelliz Win User

Mygems

Microsoft needs to address this. Almost everyone is getting their Gems value destroyed and there is nothing worth while in the damn Rewards store. How can Microsoft be out of Microsoft credits?
  6. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello MateusVreuls!

I realize situations such as this can be quite frustrating and we're here to help. I understand you've completed some achievements towards a reward from the Microsoft Rewards program on Xbox One. Have you opened the Microsoft Rewards App to see if there
    is something that needs to be redeemed to get the reward. Give it a try. You may also want to consider submitting a
    Microsoft Rewards Program New support request form. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
Thema:

1. How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft reward

2. Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.: After migrating my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft I now only get demo option. Also, minecraft doesn't appear in my microsoft account as a product I own. Buck...
  3. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  4. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...
  5. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  6. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised: Since migrating my account from Mojang to Microsoft: The email address for my Mojang account was already previously a Microsoft account. So now when I log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the...
  7. How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft: [img] Hello unsers, I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I only can play the singleplayer mode in...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account: I have been having this problem for a while I have deleted the game and redownloaded multiple time yet it keeps not working even when it tells me to remote connect can you please fix this issue...
  9. My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.: This is still ongoing and Minecraft support refuses to help. Okay, I confirm that my transaction were indeed infected by a software virus. [img] c0448aad-0a7b-4dc7-a13b-635c14247c63
  10. Microsoft Rewards Points Offer: Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Rewards Points Offer: Minecraft Xbox One Edition: Hello! With the recent introduction of the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One, I decided to utilize some of its offers to earn points for my account. As of today (7/7/18), there is an option...