how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

Discus and support how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 8, 2019.

1. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do it.

I'm a very amateurish modder but I think I can do it. But just in case could someone explain to me a few things.

1. how do I get my Fallout 3 save game off my xbox one... Currently it just says "Reserved Space." and if I want to delete it.

2. What modding tool should I use or will Notepad++ do it. or some other dedicated save editor.

3. once I got the save what file type should I convert it to. To make editing easier.

4. how to convert it back and put it back into my xbox one.

5. and how to get it to play.

I would really appreciate any help with this... I already got all the Trophies on my old PS3. So it doesn't really matter if I get achievements on my xbox profile. But it would be nice anyways since I'm playing mostly vanilla.

Thank you I look eagerly to your answer.

p.s. (I got a USB. Winrar, Notepad++, Daemon Tools Lite. etc so I think I got everything. But if you know a better tool I could use please let me know.) ^_^

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself nearly max special stats.

Since modding is a violation of the code of conduct/terms of service, that's not something that we can help you with.
  3. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  4. Pandoras Virus Win User

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

According to the game page for Fallout 4:

"Through February 8, 2016, purchase Fallout 4 and receive Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. Redeem your code on Xbox One or Xbox.com. Fallout 3 will be backward compatible so you can
    play it on Xbox One starting November 12."

When I got my code it was sent via a Xbox Live Message; so make sure to check your messages. If you didn't get the code you should contact Xbox support.
  5. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  6. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
Thema:

how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

1. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself... - Similar Threads - Fallout 360 game

2. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  3. Fallout new vegas xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas xbox 360: I just recieved Fallout NV from my relatives (they live in France) and I don’t understand French . Can I change the language ? 69c22a7d-1eeb-4c6e-80cc-d4597a7cc89d
  4. Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems: hi I wonder if anyone can help I'm playing fallout new Vegas on xbox 360 I'm playing from disc with no internet connection. I'm about a third of the way into the game and the saved game load...
  5. X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...: my system reads all my games and dvds but when i go to install Fallout 3 goty or new vegas it'll read stop read then not show up on the home, or ready to install but will load fine with my xb1...
  6. How to get cloud saves to work - Xbox ONE BC 360 - Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get cloud saves to work - Xbox ONE BC 360 - Fallout 3: Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, i'm looking at how to maybe 'force' the Xbox One to upload my 360 backwards compatible saves. I'm playig Fallout 3 in the lounge on my Xbone, and...
  7. Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360: I have this game on my 360 installed on hard drive from disc and still own the disc. My XB1 will not let me download it without using the disc. This has not been an issue with any of the other...
  8. Fallout 3 Xbox 360 codes giving errors when redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox 360 codes giving errors when redeeming: Hello, I am a small time reseller. I have a bunch of Fallout 3 Xbox 360 codes that are of course compatible with Xbox One. Talked with support they confirmed that the codes are for North America...
  9. fallout 3 xbox 360 reedeem code doesnt works

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 3 xbox 360 reedeem code doesnt works: hi i have the reedeem code of fallout 3 xbox 360. when i put the code in my xbox one i have this error XBOS-3012 6c6c1db7-bdc8-4364-98f0-fc24d040f050 2017/04/16 - 08:58:17 UTC i need your...
  10. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?: Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership. I cannot use the cloud save option to transfer due to only having...