How to get my games back

Discus and support How to get my games back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so i unhooked my xbox to take it to a differnt room and now it says i have no games 1db38f84-6631-4eb7-aae3-8fc75e17cff1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by karafestian, Jul 15, 2019.

1. karafestian
    karafestian Guest

How to get my games back

ok so i unhooked my xbox to take it to a differnt room and now it says i have no games

:)

karafestian, Jul 15, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

How to get my games back

Does the xbox connect to internet in that other room?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How to get my games back

What's the exact error message? Also, what game(s) are you trying to play? Were they ones you purchased or obtained through Game Pass / Games with Gold?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

Do you get any error code or message?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

If you have checked the purchases under your account and your account is set as xbox home I suggest you to contact xbox support to verify this: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

Delete the game you have purchased, restart your console and download the game again.
Thema:

How to get my games back

1. How to get my games back - Similar Threads - games

2. i cant pay game pass anymore

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant pay game pass anymore: I can not pay the game pass anymore, I did not know that they would charge me automatically, please cancel my last subscription because I will not pay for it !!!!...
  3. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?: Well ... Just have a gripe that I hope to aire and possibly it will resonate and strike a chord that will reverberate...yadda yadda Gears of war 5 is looking better & better with each and very...
  4. Game Drive Issues..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Drive Issues..: Ok so I brought a Seagate Game Drive to help extend recording times for the Xbox one. However when I was setting it up I accidentally clicked to format it and set it up as a game storage area...
  5. xbox game pass beta doesn't want to install

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass beta doesn't want to install: Hello, I try to install the xbox game pass PC app but i have somtime an error and sometime a black screen with the message "wait, you will not be disapoint"" but nothing appen and when i'm...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  7. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal: Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website...
  8. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Error 404

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC Error 404: I've recently just updated my Windows to use the Game Pass aplication but for some reason it only let's me see some games while others give me a 404 error message. Restarting my pc and the app...
  10. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...