How to get my games back

Discus and support How to get my games back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so i unhooked my xbox to take it to a differnt room and now it says i have no games 1db38f84-6631-4eb7-aae3-8fc75e17cff1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by karafestian, Jul 15, 2019.

1. karafestian
    karafestian Guest

How to get my games back

ok so i unhooked my xbox to take it to a differnt room and now it says i have no games

:)

karafestian, Jul 15, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

How to get my games back

Does the xbox connect to internet in that other room?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How to get my games back

What's the exact error message? Also, what game(s) are you trying to play? Were they ones you purchased or obtained through Game Pass / Games with Gold?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

Do you get any error code or message?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

If you have checked the purchases under your account and your account is set as xbox home I suggest you to contact xbox support to verify this: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get my games back

Delete the game you have purchased, restart your console and download the game again.
Thema:

How to get my games back

1. How to get my games back - Similar Threads - games

2. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  3. XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces: I can running Xbox insider on PC and am running the game bar. Earlier today I noted I ran out of disk space on my primary SSD. Thinking it was general temp files and other rubbish I did a clean...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature: Hey Xbox Insiders! We wanted to drop an update about subreddit operations as we prepare to close out the year. But, before we do that, we should pause and recognize the value that this community...
  7. Game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app: so i set it up as described to download games to my console but it never seems to work any ideas fellow xbox gamers 272c288c-ff0e-4372-bcaf-cade4a9704a8
  8. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist): I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for...
  9. Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC): Hi everybody- I'm looking at the newly released "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for Steam on PC. I'm only going to play multiplayer, no story or co-op. Will every game's multiplayer be...
  10. My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update: It started about a month or two ago and every update causes the ENTIRE game to have to be re downloaded. I live out in rural texas so the best internet is 5mps meaning large updates have taken up...