How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?

Discus and support How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one x in march 2019 and it has stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting forums and its definitely a hardware fault. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DhruvGoel1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. DhruvGoel1
    DhruvGoel1 Guest

I bought an xbox one x in march 2019 and it has stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting forums and its definitely a hardware fault. I have been trying to gather information about how to get this thing repaired/replaced but the callls dont
    connect and site fails whenever a request a service repair. I read a forum on reddit the other day that Microsoft has no xbox service centres in India and that i would have ship my xbox to USA and pay for the shipping which is around 200 dollars. Serously!
    Why are you selling this thing in India in the first place then? Is this how a trillion dollar company treats its customers? Is there anyway i can resolve without raising it in Indias customer court?

:)

DhruvGoel1, Sep 7, 2019
  2. G doub1e U Win User

What is your favorite feature from any of the Xbox consoles

Nothing. If it's anything like the xbox one x then itll be trash. Have had nothing but issues with my x. Microsoft screwed me on repair when my console was in warranty. My advice... get a PC.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Power

Hi Thee,

If your console is an Xbox one and is in warranty, you can try and get a repair if the above suggestions do not work. If it is out of warranty then we no longer support repairs for out of warranty Xbox 360 or Xbox one. If it is an Xbox one S, X you can still
    get an out of warranty repair. You can set these up at
    device support

Thanks,

Brad
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. Webbie 27 Win User

Xbox One X Green Scanlines

Did you try it on a different tv?
    Yeah same issue.

Also can't sent it back in for repair because it's out of warranty. Otherwise i would.

Further point, how is my Xbox One X which only came out in november, out of warranty???? We're supposed to get a year..
  6. DownTilt Win User

ERROR 0X80831002

I have the same issue with my day one xbox scorpio x sent it to get repaired and its still having the same problems and wont even stay on. My advice is use your warranty if you still have one then make sure there are no re-occuring issues before the warranty
    goes away seems like repairs is the only way to get back to gaming
Thema:

1. How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India? - Similar Threads - warranty repaired India

2. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  3. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  4. Compensation for the gold account for the warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compensation for the gold account for the warranty repair: Good afternoon. 12.04.19 bought xbox one x . 16.04.19 when you turn on the console started to give errors and did not turn on . Sent under warranty . But because of this I have had a period of...
  5. Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?: Hi, I had an issue with Xbox One X tonight where it suddenly turned off and now won't turn back on, despite the usual troubleshooting, unplugging and waiting etc. Clearly it needs repaired. I...
  6. Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty: Hi guys. Does anyone have any experience sending their xbox in for repair/replace? I sent it in the 30 days grace period after warranty but wondering if i’ll get any warranty period on the...
  7. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  8. Xbox One Repair India ( Product out of warranty )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Repair India ( Product out of warranty ): Hi, My Xbox One is not working due to certain power fluctuation and the product is now out of warranty thus I am unable to create a repair form from the Support Xbox page. Can any one help me...
  9. Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?: HI, There doesn't appear to be any way to register an elite controller for warranty repair!! my console (xbox one S) is "out of warranty", which is fine, but the elite I got only a month ago,...
  10. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty: Hi, I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair? I got an elite controller that is now experiencing stick drift. The left stick drifts...