How to get pay by playing video games

Discus and support How to get pay by playing video games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello microsoft , hi my name is Amanda [Mod Removed-Personal Info]. I want to know how to get pay by playing video games on my xbox one s.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninjapamda1317, Aug 30, 2019.

1. How to get pay by playing video games

Hello microsoft ,

hi my name is Amanda [Mod Removed-Personal Info]. I want to know how to get pay by playing video games on my xbox one s.

:)

Ninjapamda1317, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Just to add on to what everyone has said. You will also need a pretty sweet set up to stream your video game playing. If you need ideas, just take a browse through the top folks on Mixer or Twitch and see what they do and what they have.
  3. Biggshow Win User

It takes time and dedication. You would need to invest your time into creating a stream on a platform like Mixer or Twitch. From there you must build up your stream and followers in order to become a partner. There are a few other ways to make money from
    it but you need to make sure you have a good community to watch you. Start small for fun and grow from there. Making money is not an overnight thing.

You can join other communities who will help you and show you the way. But this takes time and work. Many of the streamers I watch have been at it for years. If this is what you wish to do, make sure you be yourself, work hard, have a set stream time and
    have fun. Don't force anything. If you work hard, it will pay off in the end.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

You should look into streaming on a platform like Mixer or Twitch. If you get a decent following you can apply for partnership within the platform.
  5. SFG Joaquin Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Yeah it seems that some of us are capable of playing the video games that we payed for on the console we payed also payed for... thanks Microsoft for finally letting me play my games!
  6. US Revenge Win User

Videogames and artistic integrity

Look I didn't pay attention in art class, but the only people saying video games aren't art have no argument for it. usually it's along the line of " you can play outside what the developers wanted therefore it can't be art" which is retarded, the beauty
    of video games is you play how you want.
Thema:

1. How to get pay by playing video games - Similar Threads - pay playing video

2. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  3. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends: 2019 and we all still gotta pay just to play online or chat with friends via party. Only thing keeping me on the subscriptions is my budget. As soon as I have enough for a pc, I'm gone....
  6. why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?): My subscription is over and I'm very sad. Why pay to play online free games? f317d20c-8635-4136-915b-c7cd4e5a33fc
  7. Pq preciso pagar pra jogar algo grátis? (Mod translation: Why do I have to pay to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pq preciso pagar pra jogar algo grátis? (Mod translation: Why do I have to pay to play...: Nunca entendi pq precisamos pagar live gold pra jogar um jogo q é grátis. Isso não faz o mínimo sentido, mas gostaria muito de entender. (Mod Translation) I never understood why we need to pay...
  8. Play now, pay later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Play now, pay later: hi everyone i suggest xbox to create a new method of buying game that is: “play now, pay later” it was good for saleing product and if it’s a good deal and we don’t have money we will buy that...
  9. Why do we have to pay to play free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we have to pay to play free games?: Why must we pay for xbox gold in order to play free online games such as Roblox and Fortnite? f10b7fdc-4ca4-485b-a1bf-7a2301d1e89b
  10. So sick of paying for videos that won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    So sick of paying for videos that won't play: Ok little upset first I am frustrated because I am a bit over paying for a video and it stops stalls, stops, boots me out of Xbox live all together. And it is Xbox not Hulu which almost always...