How to get permission from parents

Discus and support How to get permission from parents in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello im trying to get compensated for getting a save corrupted by a bug in fh4 and they need us to report it with the xbox insider program .Parent... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XXX_BrokenAss123_XXX, Jun 22, 2021.

1. How to get permission from parents

Hello im trying to get compensated for getting a save corrupted by a bug in fh4 and they need us to report it with the xbox insider program .Parent account can join but my needs permission but i cant find a way to get it. Where is it?

submitted by /u/XXX_BrokenAss123_XXX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XXX_BrokenAss123_XXX, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Nightcrow42 Win User

Im underage and want to get the map packs.

Thanks for all the help but I stll have two questions,

1. I got my parents permission but I dont know how to change my account

2. How do I get codes from Gamestop?
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox Games will not let me sign in "Parent approval needed"

Hello,

"Parental approval" is needed if your account is open for a minor. In this case the minor account should get permission from the parent's account to play certain games.
  4. EpiCxOwNeD Win User

Parental account needs to accept me to be in preview program?

So how's does the parental account give me permission to be in after I already been invited by the parental account?
  5. EpiCxOwNeD Win User

Parental account needs to accept me to be in preview program?

How does the parental account give permission after already inviting?
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

black ops 2 snipers

Ask permission from you parents before going online.
Thema:

How to get permission from parents

1. How to get permission from parents - Similar Threads - permission parents

2. How to get permission from a parent to buy xbox gamepass on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get permission from a parent to buy xbox gamepass on pc: I'm trying to get xbox gamepass on pc but it keeps saying ''We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have top ask them another way''. But it doesn't say how my parent is supposed to give me...
  3. Fortnite 5 - parental permission issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite 5 - parental permission issue: New Fortnite 5 has arrived and for some reason today "parental permission" is needed. I can't figure out where or how to do this. My son played yesterday just fine - no changes from us. As far...
  4. Cant play my xbox games,telling me i need parental permission,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play my xbox games,telling me i need parental permission,: I never. Added this option,im the only adult on my Xbox,and cant change it? bbf03175-1e8f-4005-bd53-8d9a0773c0dc
  5. Asking parents for permission problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking parents for permission problem: I've just created that account and as you (maybe) can see, im 19 years old. I bought game pass yesterday using my own debit card, and downloaded dead by daylight. The problem is, when i want to...
  6. Xbox Parental permission to purchase not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Parental permission to purchase not working: My son is set up on a family acct. I have the icon on for me to give approval for him to purchase on xbox, I only get an email after the purchase. Anyone else have this issue? Also. My son...
  7. Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]: Orjinal yaşımda, microsoft hesabındaki yaşımda 20 üzeri olmasına rağmen ailemden ricada bulunup sarılmamı öneriyor. Nasıl çözebilirim? [Translation-At my original age, he recommends asking my...
  8. Microsoft Account fail: broken URL for parent permission to child having XBOX live account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account fail: broken URL for parent permission to child having XBOX live account...: I know this was asked for a Canadian account in 2019, but no solutions was every provided by Microsoft. Hiopefully there is now a solution for this as it appears that Microsoft login management is...
  9. Parental permission when signing up to Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XboX Insiders
    Parental permission when signing up to Microsoft Flight Simulator: Am I allowed to join the program if I get permission from my parent? I am only 15 but I really want to play the alpha. If not could I just sign up with my parents Microsoft account because she...
  10. Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission

in XBoX on Windows
    Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission: When my email was first made, my mom and dad put it under their family in Microsoft. But after trying to play games on the microsoft store and being told that I need parent permission to change...