How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

Discus and support How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AresGaming1967, Feb 15, 2020.

1. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox?

:)

AresGaming1967, Feb 15, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

They are two different things. You will have to purchase the one for the Xbox.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  5. luke9799366 Win User

Minecraft: bedrock edition world self delete

Hello! Which Edition Of Minecraft Bedrock Are You Running? Like Win 10, Xbox, PE?

-DroptopFiji-
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?
    2 different versions both bedrock tho just like pe and switch
Thema:

1. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition - Similar Threads - resource packs minecraft

2. Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing: Hi im trying to add a resource pack to my minecraft on xbox one im in microsoft.minecraft folder and that but where the resource pack folder supposingly is isnt their can someone help i will be...
  3. PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK: Hello, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACKS, IT SAYS THAT "One of your resource failed to load" With every single resource pack I download. AFTER THE WORD LOADS I SEE NOTHING BUT...
  4. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?: The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14 (village/pillage)... When you go to create a Vampire King...
  5. resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival: Running beta 1.11.07 Gui400 on Xbox One The resource pack for the Spring Mini-Games Festival mashup shows as locked in the list of resource packs, and clicking the plus sign to add it says...
  6. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  7. Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms: I'm playing Minecraft PE on Windows10. I've done the following: 1 - Create a resource pack add-on (modified the creeper resource and texture using BlockBench ... zipped it up and renamed to...
  8. Resource pack failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resource pack failing to download: I go to download it, it goes through all of the processes and then says "failed to download". I have tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it but that doesn't seem to have worked....
  9. Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch: Dear Community, Since today i downloaded the just released minecraft better together version for the nintendo switch. And i know this is the xbox forum but Mojangs website directed me to the...
  10. Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 A cute and colorful texture pack!! DOWNLOAD: Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 Home Page: http://www.9minecraft.net/...