How to get the microsoft store back for xbox game bar?!

Discus and support How to get the microsoft store back for xbox game bar?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i usually use ms store for most apps i installed! but after 5 - 7 months later. I couldnt open ms store as well as xbox game bar and other apps that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamers Zone 8533, Jul 5, 2022.

1. How to get the microsoft store back for xbox game bar?!

so i usually use ms store for most apps i installed! but after 5 - 7 months later. I couldnt open ms store as well as xbox game bar and other apps that was installed from ms store. so i forced myself and reinstall windows 10. it was back (apart from losing some of my stuff i had but i got half of it back on new one) so yet again after 5 - 6 months, the same issue happened again. this time i uninstalled ms store using admin powershell. then i tried to reinstall. but didn't work. i tried everything to reinstall ms store for xbox game bar so i could record videos. Can anyone help me on this issue?

:)

Gamers Zone 8533, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Gamers Zone 8533 Win User

It worked! I have been struggling for 24 days to get ms store back! Thanks for your help.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Gamers!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Let's try this simple method of reinstalling the store, friend.

Let me know if it works, if it doesn't, it means that there are corrupted files in the system's ROOT folder.

Right click on the Start Menu icon

> Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

> On the screen that opens, type:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the command) and press Enter

> Wait for the process to complete

> Restart your PC

> See if the problem persists

If you don't install it, I advise you to perform an INBOUND.

Download the windows ISO from this site.

http://aka.ms/DownloadW10ISO

First download the ISO

Open the ISO image tool, inside there will be a file called SETUP.exe, select upgrade, download it from the cloud and choose "keep game and apps"

It's quite simple, this will update your files, without losing anything.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Getting back purchased game on the Microsoft Store

Hello @cristianoBelloni!

Would you please provide it with further information regarding this matter. You cannot locate the game on your account or unable to install it? are you facing any error messages/ codes?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Getting back purchased game on the Microsoft Store

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Could you please provide more information? What happens when you try to install it?
  6. SergeantSlime Win User

Metal gear solid collection not downloading

How do you get the xbox 1 version of the game on the microsoft store?
Thema:

1. How to get the microsoft store back for xbox game bar?! - Similar Threads - microsoft store game

2. Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...: I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft store and Xbox application. I've tried other methods as well but still no luck. Any suggestions? da1e6950-811e-4797-9370-02357f08340b
  3. Where are Xbox games stored on Microsoft's end?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are Xbox games stored on Microsoft's end?: Today I decided to download an old game on my Xbox One. Destiny. While it was installing, I wondered where do the files I download come from? Do they come from servers at the company that made the...
  4. Can't play an Microsoft store games because of error : 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play an Microsoft store games because of error : 0x87E10BD0: I cant play any Microsoft store game because of the error Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  5. How to manually download save game files from Microsoft Store cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manually download save game files from Microsoft Store cloud?: I'd played some games from Xbox game pass before. Then I bought the games I like on Steam. Now I don't have XGP subscription anymore so I can't download apps from the store, but I would like to...
  6. Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store: I have a Dell G7 gaming Laptop running Windows 11 (version 10.0.22000 Build 22000). I have two drives, the "C:" that is a 500gb NVME type for the OS and some other apps are on there I believe. And...
  7. Registering game from Microsoft store onto Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Registering game from Microsoft store onto Xbox App: I own a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Microsoft store, but it forces me to attempt to install it on the Xbox app, which it is not registered to my account there. When the store...
  8. Win10 Microsoft store games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10 Microsoft store games: I bought and digitally downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. I i bought it through Microsoft store and installed it. I played through Xbox Console Companion on my Dell pc. It worked...
  9. owned xbox games not being owned on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    owned xbox games not being owned on microsoft store: I paid for the game Thumper on Xbox and have recently lost access to my console but still want to continue playing Thumper. I went on the microsoft store to go and download it but it says I need...
  10. Launching my gamepass games directs me Gaming Services in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching my gamepass games directs me Gaming Services in the microsoft store: Ive searched for this topic and have tried many troubleshooting options. Ive tried resetting both the gaming services and Microsoft store in my settings. Ive used registry editor and windows...