How to get the TV code

Discus and support How to get the TV code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I don't know how im supposed to get the TV code so please help me I'm stressing out a8ab2ad3-9d68-4274-8188-26fb4923d48e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jeremiahpa, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jeremiahpa
    Jeremiahpa Guest

How to get the TV code

I don't know how im supposed to get the TV code so please help me I'm stressing out

:)

Jeremiahpa, Jul 16, 2021
  2. ovoxoLSU Win User

Has SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?

do you know how to get the ESPN activation code through sling tv?
  3. FirstRespond3r Win User

TV

I would not recommend that TV. Get a 1080p TV. How old is that TV??
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

How to get in the codes

Hey tina

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are attempting to redeem a code onto your account.

You can use
    this
    link to reach the Redeem your code or gift card page online, or you can go to the
    Store on your Xbox One and select the option to Redeem at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side.

I hope this helps.
  5. CoughItUpNow Win User

Xbox One AV Reciever/ TV power on Question

Think of it like a sky remote. You know how they can be set to turn on and control your TV. Same kind of thing. PROVIDED your tv etc is supported by a access code.
  6. BobbyJohnson4 Win User

Error entering code

I'm getting an error code for movies and TV shows 0x000005b4
Thema:

How to get the TV code

1. How to get the TV code - Similar Threads - code

2. Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.: I am trying to install multiple EA Play apps through the Game Pass PC app and I am getting the error code 0xa3ea00ca and the game won't install. I have the EA app installed and my accounts linked....
  3. Error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: What is error code 0x87e10c03? My game crashed and won't start up 0e7608f9-dc20-4eff-be2d-7ec7f734dc6a
  4. Error code 0x87af0813

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87af0813: Hi i m getting this error code , when try to launch installed new game from store or disc. My previously installed games runs smoothly. Is anyone having this problem ?...
  5. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  6. Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date: Forgot to redeem -yesterday was last date. Can you please help me use the code again and have the credit to my account? 081e2570-1852-4c46-9f1c-34cfd66cb790
  7. error code : 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code : 0x80073d05: I have been having progressive issues with my Xbox one console over the past couple of weeks it all started off with minor lag while playing games but as time went on the lag got more sever until...
  8. error code: 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code: 0x80073d05: I have been having progressive issues with my Xbox one console over the past couple of weeks it all started off with minor lag while playing games but as time went on the lag got more sever until...
  9. Had to factory reset due to the update but now it won't connect wheb typing the code to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Had to factory reset due to the update but now it won't connect wheb typing the code to the...: I've factory reset before no issues just type on the onscreen code and I'm back on. This time however it keeps whirling round theb goes connection failed I've tried this on 3 different networks...
  10. Gift card Can not read code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card Can not read code: Code got eraced by the glue d24bb1a4-b1b1-4920-ab6b-cdf2a7bfceb1